Chapter 11

Perrie's POV
It is currently 6:00 in the evening and I got a text from Jesy.
Hey perriewinkle come to my room right now ASAP.
I sighed not really wanting to go out of the room because I am so tired but what is the point of arguing with Jesy? I looked around the room and saw that Zayn was not around so I just went to Jesy's room. I got in and saw that they were all dressed and smiling at me.
"Guys what are those smiles for and why are you all wearing dresses?" I asked them

"Just shut up Pez. Girls you know what to do" Jesy said and with that Jade pushed me to a chair and started doing my makeup.

Perrie's hair and makeup:

Jade did a simple make-up on me

Jade did a simple make-up on me. She pushed the chair to Jesy and Jesy started to do my hair. She did two braids on my hair. (Idk what you call that but just imagine the one Perrie wore on the SOTME MV). After Jesy did my hair she pushed me to Leigh which chose my dress.

Perrie's Outfit:

After I was all done I looked in the mirror and gasped, so did the other girls

After I was all done I looked in the mirror and gasped, so did the other girls. I looked amazing. The girls started tearing up but quickly wiped it and pushed me to the car. Leigh started driving and Jade put my blindfold.

"Wait. What about my eye makeup? It's going to get ruined" I complained

"No it won't so stop complaining" Jade said.

As we got to the place they were supposed to take me they helped me get off the car and walked away. Dont ask me, you can actually feel it. I felt someone took off my blindfold and I looked around in complete shock.
The girls, boys and the back up dancers are all holding up letters which said ' Will you be my Girlfriend again' but there were no question mark. A few seconds later Zayn came out holding the question mark.

"Perrie I already told you what I wanted to tell you in the ferris wheel but I am not gonna get tired of repeating it again. Pez I love you fr the very first time that I saw you in the X-factor and I always had until this day. I already had you once but I was so stupid to let you go. You were always in my mind in the past two years even if I was with Gigi that time.
I love you pez and I always had and will always will, so now I am willing to full fill all my broken promises to you. I love you pez I will always will so will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked with pleading eyes