Chapter 27

Reina /Perrie's POV
Me and Patrick were just cuddling in the couch watching a random movie that he picked. I looked at my hands and saw the beautiful engagement ring. I smiled and remembered the speech he said. I remembered every single word he said.

 "Perrie I loved you ever since I laid my eyes on you. Will you marry me?" 

Wait did he just called me Perrie?

"Babe?" I called him and he hummed in response

"Why did you call me Perrie?"  and he tensed

"Did I?"  He asked not keeping eye contact with me

"Yes you did. In your speech yesterday" I said and I can sense that he is annoyed

"Look Rein I dont remember calling you Perrie now can we watch the movie?" He asked his voice rising

"Patrick I wanna know because I am 100% sure that you called me Perrie now how can I get married to you if you won't tell me answers?" I argued and felt a sharp sting on my cheek. I fell down and clasped the area.

"LISTEN HERE YOU BITCH STOP ASKING ME ANSWERS FOR YOUR STUPID PROBLEMS!" he screamed and ran up to our room.

"Perrie was so much better than you" he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. What is up with that Perrie girl? I stood up and went outside to get fresh air. 

Couple minutes had passed and the man is still watching me. I was getting scared but I cant sleep knowing that there is going to be a killer or something outside our house. I walked up to him and confronted him.

"Excuse me but do you need anything?" I asked the man and he immediately tensed.

"Umm I am your twin's best friend and I cant help but stare at you. Call me?" He said and gave me a piece of paper with his number

"May I ask what is your name?" I asked him

"Adrian" he said and smiled

"look if you like me I am so sorry but I am engaged" I told him 

"no its not like that I really want to be your friend" He said and I nodded

"can we meet tomorrow?" He asked me and I nodded

"You said that Perrie was your friend right?" he nodded "so that means you know things about her. Can we meet at her grave tomorrow? I want to know her more" I asked him and he agreed

ALDWIN/ADRIAN'S POV

Zayn hired me to spy on Perrie's twin. I only accepted this offer because Zayn is my childhood friend and Perrie is my friend. After talking to Perrie's twin I went to Zayn's house to find him sleeping in the couch. I sighed and woke him up, this news could not wait 'til tomorrow it is too important. I shook him but he only groaned. Zayn bro i think we have to do this the old way. I got a bucket of icy cold water and threw it on him making him jump.

"Aldwin! What was that for? Dont you know its midnight?" He groaned

"i know its midnight Zayn but you have to hear this news its too good " I said and he immediately sat down

"I got connection to Reina and we will be meeting her tomorrow at Perrie's grave" I said and Zayn's eyes lit up. I smiled and he went upstairs to change. I checked my phone and saw I got a text from an unregistered number.

FROM:UNKNOWN

Hey Adrian its me Reina. We can meet tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon

I quickly saved her number and replied

TO: REINA

Sure and is it okay if I bring a friend of Perrie too?

I waited a few minutes and she replied with a simple "Sure"

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O

A/\N

Hey everyone so an update! Again so sorry for my grammatical mistakes because I didn't proofread this because I was err tired as always. I wont be able to update for a few days though because I am going to be out of town for a regional competition and there is no WIFI there so yeah. Until next time and hope you enjoyed this short and crappy chapter. Love you all and stay safe. BYE!!!!