Chapter 7

Perrie's POV
I woke up hoping that Jade is but no. She's there sleeping with her clothes from last night. I looked around the room and saw Zayn still sleeping only in his pants. I looked at my cellphone and saw i had a message from Caitlin.

Caitlin💜💝: hi sissy good morning how are you? Jonnie was asking if you are going to come home this Haloween.

Perrie💝💜: im fine cait how about you? And of course i'll come home.

Caitlin💜💝: Yeey. Great. We will be having a Halloween party and you have to bring a friend and a partner. Your friend must have a partner too.

Perrie💝💜: yeah sure well i gotta go cait. Bye. Love you.

Caitlin 💜💝: bye pezza. Love you too

I threw my phone on my bed and woke Jade up.

"Jadeey wake up Its morning"
"Poopey i have food"
"Jadeey Harry is here"
I kept saying those words but she still wont wake up
"I SAID WAKE THE FUCK UP JADE AMELIA THIRLWALL"
i shouted in her ear and she still won't wake up so I decided to wake her up the Perrie Edwards way.
"Jade wake up already Harry is in your side trying to wake you up already" i said with a pleading voice trying not to laugh and with that she opened her eyes and shot right up
"Oh my god perrie are you sure?did me and harry slept together last night? Is harry really beside me?" Jade started bombarding me questions while sounding really excited. I just laughed really hard ignoring jade's questions. Realisation finally hit her and she started throwing the pillows to me while blushing really hard. I laughed again and said "jade oh my gosh its confirmed".

~Time Skip~
The tour is starting now and all of us are opening for it. We are going to be singing "Rock My DNA". After the opening the girls and I are already in our outfits so no need to change.

Their First Tour Outfits

We performed 'Shout Out To My Ex', 'No More Sad Songs','Black Magic' and 'Hair'

After our performances its time for Liam and Jesy's duet. They sang 'Strip that Down' and 'Bedroom Floor'.
After their performance we changed into our second tour outfit

Second Tour Oufits∆

∆Second Tour Oufits∆