Chapter 28

Zayn's POV

I opened my eyes adjusting to the light before jumping up my bed realising that I - we  will be seeing Perrie I mean Reina today. I quickly checked the time relieved to see that it was 11 in the morning. Phew!
I only have 3 hours to get ready and I just woke up wait what?! I checked the clock again and wait scratch that I only have two hours to get ready. I quickly made breakfast; egg and toast and plopped down on the couch watching the TV staring blankly at the boring reports. After I finished my breakfast/lunch I took a glance at the clock and saw it was almost quarter to 2. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and took a 5 minute bath and did my hair which took about 15 minutes and got changed in a simple white T-shirt and denim jeans. I glanced at the mirror again before I heard a knock on the door.

"HOLD YOUR ASS I'M COMING" I yelled loudly from the stairs coming down as fast as I can. I quickly grabbed my shoes knowing that it is Aldwin and open the door just as I was done putting it on.

"Good I don't have to wake you up" Aldwin said and we both got out and went inside his car. The car ride to the cemetery was silent but it was not uncomfortable and just when I was about to close my eyes Aldwin stopped the car. I groaned but Aldwin seemed to not care because he already went out without me. I quickly got outside catching up to him and walking to Perrie's grave. Damn how painful it is to say those two words. As we were nearing her grave I noticed the familiar blonde hair I grew to love. She turned around after she noticed us and greeted Aldwin.

"Hey Adrian! And -" Perri- Reina said and my jaw dropped

"Adrian?" I asked Aldwin and he tensed up. He gave me a "just go with it I will explain later" look and I nodded unconvincingly

"Why what's wrong?" She asked her eyebrows furrowed

"No its just I was shocked that he let you call him Adrian because he normally let people call him by his nickname umm Drian yeah Drian!" I said and she nodded. I can't help but stare at her, she looks exactly like Perrie and the way she talks and the way she moves, If I didn't knew that Perrie passed away I am sure that I will mistaken her as Perrie. I also feel the same thing I felt when me and Perrie first met.

"You okay?" She asked waving her hand in my face bringing me back to reality

"What? Yeah of course. We're you saying anything?" I asked

"I was asking your name" she said and I nodded

"The name is Zayn. Zayn Malik. And you?" I asked even though I already know her.

"My name is Reina Lorlin. Nice to meet you Zayn" she said extending her hand. Damn even the way Perrie gestures is the same as her.

"Pleasure is all mine" I shook her hand

"Okay so let me tell a little bit of my self first. My name is Reina as you all know and I lost my memory to a car crash. I want to remember my twin because she seems like a good person and I don't really remember a single thing about her" she explained and we nodded.

"Well first of all I am Perrie's fiancee. We broke up a few years ago and got back together again and got engaged also again. All I can say is Perrie is a very amazing and talented girl that words can't explain how amazing she is. She is pretty, talented, humble, generous and most of all loyal. She has been very loyal to me even if I was not the same at her before" I started and we talked for a few hours until it rained. We didn't had any umbrella with us so we are currently under a tree and it is only the both of us because Aldwin/Adrian already ran to the car before us. I looked at Reina and saw she was shaking and of course something has to ruin the moment; I don't have a jacket.  Since I don't have anything I wrapped my arms around her fragile body taking her off guard but she gave in. I feel her warm breath tickle my neck. A few minutes had passed and I am getting cold myself. I suggested that we run to the car and she agreed. We ran and got inside the car laughing our heads off while Adrian drove us to my house.

We got to my house and I gave her a towel and some of Perrie's clothes. Surprisingly it fits her. At the time she was done I was also done making hot chocolate and Adrian already went home making it just the two of us.

"You know what? Just wondering why is your house not all Christmasy and stuff I mean its almost Christmas" she said looking around

"I am not really a fan of Christmas, I only decorated my house because Perrie wants to but now she is gone, I lost the apetite" I said and took a sip.

"You know I should get going, It is so kind of you to let me stay in your house but I should get going" she said walking up the door.

"No it's okay really" I said and grabbed her wrist

"Look thank you for your kindness Mr.Malik but I best be going" she said sternly freeing my wrist. She was about to open the door when I lushed me against the wall and kissed her hungrily.She was caught off guard but quickly responded. Our kisses were rough but I didn't care I am fully sure that Reina is Perrie because I DNA tested Perrie's body and it didn't match hers. I slid my tounge on Perrie's bottom lip but she didn't budge so I rubbed myself against hers causing her to moan and I took the chance to get in. I roamed her mouth whilst her hands were lost in my hair. We made out for a couple of minutes until Perrie pulled back and screamed.

Perrie's POV

Me and Zayn were making out for a couple of minutes now and I Know that what I am doing is wrong, that I am cheating on Patrick but I have an inner feeling that doesn't love him and Iove Zayn instead of the short period of time we met. Our lips moved in perfect sync like it was made for each other until a throbbing pain suddenly hit my head. I pulled back and grabbed my hair squinting my eyes due to the pain. I dropped to the floor and scream still holding my hair in my hands and squinting my eyes. Suddenly events came flooding in my mind some of them were just like the stories Zayn and Adrian told me. I kept on hearing Zayn's word but I cant make out what he is saying. After a few minutes that felt like hours the pain finally stopped and I looked up to see Zayn with a worried face but it was blurry until everything went black.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Guyssss!!!!!! I missed you so much!!! Its been long eh? Anyway here is a new chapter hope you guys enjoyed it and sad news this book is nearing to an end😔 only 2-4 more chapters but I will be having a q and a after this so guys please leave your comments already some already sent me via Facebook which I am very thankful for but I still need more! So please drop your questions here it could be anything! It could be about my life, the books or anything (it can even be dirty) so I am just hoping to have tons of questions because I love answering questions from you guys. Again so sorry for grammatical mistakes and until next time BYE!!!! Ps: this was not proofread

Words• 1380