#1 IMAGINE :Jason Todd X Reader

"No I ain't too flawless, I ain't the best, and no I don't say sorry and, no I ain't that perfect"
"But I am the man"

Warnings: swearing

"Oh my fucking god" you growled as you entered the batcave, you had just just gotten back from a mission with Jason and you had almost gotten killed but one of Jason's stupid mistakes. Of course, you were angry but you kept arguing about it.

"Ugh, can you stop bitching, you're alive aren't you?" Jason scoffed. You had been arguing about it all the way there and frankly, Jason was tried of it.

"Whoa, what happened?" Dick asked as he leaned against the wall. "That asshole of a teammate almost got me killed" you growled again.

"It's not my fault you were in the way" he shot back "plus you kept moving"

"I'm sorry, I should of kept still while they were choking me" you said sarcastically "well you should of" you rolled your eyes and walked up to the staircase.

"I have no more time for you stupidity, I'm going to bed" you huffed not wanting to look at Jason anymore. 'whatever' he mumbled

"Out of all of that, I didn't catch what you did?" Dick asked/stated "I almost shoot her" Jason mumbled, but it was enough for Dick to hear "Dude, at least apologize to the girl" Jason just grumbles

>>>

You were under the covers of your bed, watching f/s on your laptop, when you heard a knock on your door "Come in" you answered to the person behind it and it opened, it was Jason.

"Oh. You. Get out." you looked at him with a straight face. "I just wanna talk, please" he said with puppy eyes. You thought about it for a while.

"Fine, come in" He walked in as you put your laptop on the night stand. "So, why are you here?" you asked crossing your arms. You felt the bed deep when he sat on it. "To apologize" he reached for your hand but you pulled away "Then say sorry then" you two were now staring at each other.

Suddenly he pinned you tow the bed "Jason what ar-" it took you a second to realize what he was doing. He was kissing you. And you kissed back, true be told you, to had a slight crush on the former Robin but never said anything about it. He pulled away.

"No I ain't to flawless, I ain't the best, and no I don't say sorry, and no I ain't perfect" he said between kisses "But I am the man". Truth be told, he had a crush on you too. You giggled "Did you just quote 'Can I Get A Witness'?" you smiled recognizing the lyrics "Sure did babygirl." Your kisses began to get more heated and it turned into a hot make-out session.

I was gonna make it a smut but I changed my mind