#33 DICK GRAYSON IMAGINE

GOOD NIGHT

Short and unedited

Being a writer is hard, coming up with new ideas and different scenarios is often very hard.

Due date was only a month and a week anyway and you were busy gathering ideas to write for your book.

You'd often fall asleep on your desk at late hours or forget to eat. Dick, being a very good boyfriend and being very worried for you health, would often check up on you to make sure your doing okay. Telling you to eat, bathe and sleep when you needed to.

But tonight was an exception. Knowing how important writing this book was to you, he let you stay up late. But only to 12:00.

It was 3:17 when Dick come through the apartment. He expected you to be in bed like he wanted you to be but instant you were by your writing desk, asleep.

He could tell that you went to sleep a few minutes ago, your lips were only slightly apart and your face was not in a pool of drool.

After sighing, Dick smiled at your sleeping form,admiring your beauty for a while before poking your face.

"Y/N.. Wake up" he soft spoke into your ear. Half awake your groan pushing away his head.

Laughing a bit he took you up buy your waist and put you into his arms carrying you to your shared bedroom.

Placing down onto the bed, he tried to move away but you pulled him back.
"Dick" you maned. "Don't worry, I'm just going to bathe and change my clothes" he reassures.

After a few minutes when he came back, he found you passed out on the bed smuggling his pillow.

"Y/N~"

Just a short one shot, I felt like I owned y'all this. I'm still working on the request, its taking me long because I find the I often feel picky when I do request now idky.