#9 DICK GRAYSON IMAGINE

LIFE IS WEIRD

You were on the balcony of your apartment, waiting for Dick to get home from his nightly patrol, you just looking a the night sky, questioning life. Clear nights always made you think.

'Why do I like look this?' 'Why does anything exist?' 'If people can get past can they also get future?' you continued to look at the night's sky. When you heard someone jump and land at the back of you. It was Dick.

"Hey Y/N, whatcha doing outside its almost 2am?" he asked you, you took a few seconds before replying "I was waiting for you but then, I just started thinking." you said softly.

"Thinking about what?" he walked closer to you, stopping at your side, looking at you in all your beauty "Life I guess, life is weird, life is mysterious, no one really knows anything about it" he stared at you.

"Yeah, it is, but it's also fascinating and exciting and full of life an amazing people, like you" he smiled at you. You turned to him at smile back, why wouldn't you? His smile was amazing.

"You too" you hugged him and he didn't hesitate to hug back "Come on let's go to bed" he picked you up and put you on his shoulders and walked through the sliding doors of the balcony "Dick! Put me down! You squirmed in his grip but no avail. He closed sliding doors and walked to the bedroom you both shared.

He dropped you on he bed causing you to yelp.  He dropped down on the bed also and hugged you from the side with his head on your shoulder and murmured "I love you" nuzzling into your shoulder. "I love you too Dick... Now please go take a shower"

"Do I really smell that bad?" 'yes!' Dick showered and came back to a sleeping Y/N. He cuddled with you again "I love you my weird potato"

Sorry this is so short and I didn't post yesterday :(