#31 JASON TODD IMAGINE

SMOKE AND GUN POWDER

Sitting down on the edge of a building, you lit your cigarette. Sucking it in, you blow it and let out a sigh.

A gun shot goes off next to you, startling you making you fly forward but before you go over two hands grab your shoulders.

"Jesus Christ, Jason, motherfucker" you cursed looking back at him, holding your chest, your heart beating fast. For a second you thought you were gonna die.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" you continued you glared at him as he laughed "You almost made me drop my cigarette"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that" he continues to laugh while you scold him "What do you want anyways" you huff and folded your arms.

"Nothing really" he sat next you "Just saw you up here and thought I'd drop by" he chuckled as you elbowed him in the side "Whatever"

Taking the cigarette from you, he took to his mouth and smoked it. You didn't mind. "Are you going to the Manor later?" You questioned him.

"Why would I do that" he replied almost anxious "Don't know, maybe Alfred saved food for you" you answered referencing his sneakings. Everybody knew he did it but he didn't need to know that.

"Nah I'm fine" he groans making you laugh. You rest your on his shoulder. Looking down at you, he kisses your cheeks, then all over your face. "Mmm Jason stop"you playfully whine and try to cover your face with your hands.

"Mmm Y/N yes" he mocks you moving your hands and kissing your lips. You give up and kiss back. "See, I knew you wanted me" you put your face in the crock of his neck "Shut up" he laughs at your frustrations.

A comfortable silence dawns for a while. You began to get tired and Jason notices "Wanna do home, it's like 2am" he elbows you lightly you mumble a 'yes' and Jason puts you on his back before heading down the staircase and putting you on his motorcycle.

"Hold on tight" he says to you and starts to ride. When you both arrive at the apartment you shared, Jason puts you on the bed and  takes off your clothes.

"What are you doing" you asked him slightly raising your eye lids. "You can't go to sleep in uniform" he takes your shirt off before going to the dresser "No clothes, this is fine" you mumble resting your head on your pillow.

"Fine by me" he takes off his own clothes before jumping into bed and spooning you.

"You smell like smoke and gun powder"

"I know"

Benji on YT anybody?