#32 JASON TODD IMAGINE

M I N E

You sighed before putting your jacket on, grabbing your keys and headed through the door. A few minutes ago you got a call from Dick saying to come pick up Jason, that he was drunk at a nearby bar.

Of course you already knew where it was, Jason had told yo before he had left with Roy. Putting the key into ignition. You drove off.

Upon arriving you walk into the bar and have Dick immediately run at you with a girl around his arm "Y/N!" He smiles at you a bit uneasily then glances towards the the girl.

You really not in the mood to deal with this right now you asked for Jason causing Dick to look at you with pleading eyes. To be honest when you looked at the girl you could see why. She was holding onto the poor boy's arm like her life depended on it and looked pretty drunk.

Sighing you took the girl from Dick's arm and guided her to a table. You chatted for awhile until she fell asleep. Going back to Dick you ask again, where is Jason. Almost immediately after that you heard two voices from the stage shout for you name "Y/N!" looking up you saw Jason and Roy waving at you from the stage in a drunk manner.

You waved by in slight embarrassment due to the many people staring at you. Walking to the stage you try to convince the two to come down, and after 2 minutes only manage to get Roy to come down and Jason only agreeing if he gets to sing a song before he goes home.

Sighing once again you allow Jason to sing a song before you leave. He whispers something to the DJ before walking back on to the stage with a microphone. "This is for my gf, Y/N, it's her favorite song and- oh God I'm so drunk" He accidentally mumbles into the microphone making the audience laugh.

'Oh my god' you said to yourself when the music started to play, you covered your face. You already knew what song if was, you sand it all the time and Jason had always claimed he hated it.

"You so fucking precious when you smile"

Jason smiled and points at you, making you more flustered that you already were.

"Hit it from the back and drive you wild
Girl I lose myself up in those eyes~
I just had to let you know your mine"

he sang loudly, making the audience clapped and cheer.

Roy got up on the stage with Jason and started to sing with him causing you to giggle at the boy

"Hands on your body I don't wanna waste no time
feels like forever even if forever's tonight, just lay with me
Waste this night away with me your mine
I can't look away, I just gotta say your mine"

When the song was over Jason and Roy ran to your side and hugged you "Y/N" you beamed like kids at a daycare. That what it felt like in a way, being a babysitter for grown ass men.

After saying goodbye to Dick, Roy, Jason and yourself headed home. Since you didn't feel like driving to Roy's and then back home at 1:40am you decide to let Roy stay at yours and Jason's apartment on the couch.

Sitting the two very loopy men on the couch and gave them a glass of water before heading to your room and changing. Jason had found his way to the bedroom when you turned around to go to bed. He was shirtless only wearing boxers -his sleeping wear-.

Clamming into bed you rest your back against his chest feel his sting arms wrap around you and you fall asleep.

bonus

Waking up you feel another set of arms wrap around you from the front. You open your eyes slightly to see Roy's face in your chest "Roy" you groan in a sleepy tone. "But it's lonley down stairs" he mumbles into your chest.

After many attempts of trying to get Roy off of you, you decide to go back to sleep. "Fine"

Sorry I haven't posted for a week. I really don't have the motivation to do anything rn :/ , ik I suck.