#11 SICK!DAMIAN WAYNE IMAGINE

"I'M NOT SICK"

You were certainly making soup for your boyfriend who was 'not sick' but clearly was. He'd been coughing and sneezing a lot and had a fever and on top of that, he could barely stand on his own two feet. You laughed at the memory of him trying to get out of bed to go on patrol but only making two steps away from the bed.

He would repeatedly say 'I'm not sick' and whine, crawling out of bed trying to escape your care. You sighed at your many attempts of trying to keep him in bed, you threatened him, which did nothing, bribe him, even duct taped him to the bed but nothing worked.

You walked back to your shared bedroom to find nothing on the bed. You started to panic until you heard a groan from the floor. I was Damian. He was balled up on the floor moaning. "Dami..." you sighed, he groaned in response. You sighed once more before putting down the soup and putting him on the bed.

You sat down next to to him and slightly stroke his flushed cheek and propped him up on the bed. You pick up the soup and attempted to feed him, but he resisted "Damian don't be so difficult please" he sighed before taking a spoon full, you smiled "Thank you".

After he finished you took the bowl to wash it "Y/N!~" he stretched out your name, sighing, you went up stairs to see what he wanted
"Yes Damian" you pecked through the door. He was reaching out for you "Cuddle please" he whined. You smiled and got into bed with him. "Much better" he mumbled with a smile creeping on his lips.

"Yes- *sneeze*" you rubbed your nose "looks like you're sick to Beloved"

This was a request by @Cottoncandy10121 (I won't let me tag) I'm sorry if it's bad, I tried :)

-Hal