#16 TIM DRAKE X READER

IT WAS A DARE

You, Wally, Jaime, Artemis and Conner were sitting it the living room(?) of Mt Justice with M'gnn(correct me please) and Garfield were in the kitchen making cookies and Nightwing and Robin were out on 'family matters'. You, along with the rest of your teammates were bored out of your minds, there were no missions to attend to, no problems to take care off.

"Ugh, I'm so bored." Wally groaned dragging the d , slowly sinking into the couch.
"Sameeee" you copied Wally's actions.

"Wanna play video games" Jaime asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Did that already" Wally answered him with a grumbled

"Wanna go to the beach" you asked the ginger haired boy.

"It's soon dark out" he grumbled again.

You thought for a while "Why not play truth or dare" surprisingly, Conner asked that question. "Hell yeah" Wally shouted excitedly. The rest of you agree (Meaning Jaime, Artemis, M'gnn, imma add Bart, Cassie and Garfield)

All of you sat in a circle with a bottle placed in the center. "Who's gonna spin first?" Asked Artemis. The group of team mates stared at each other for a bit. You sighed and got up "I'll go first" you spun the bottle and it landed on Garfield.

"Truth or Dare?" you asked the green skin boy, he thought for a while before saying "Truth" you smiled "Is it true, that you sleep naked and that's why you took so long to get ready for last week Thursday's missions" you smiled devilishly.

"Uhh-h, yes.." he replied softly "Dude... Same!" Bart commented causing you to cringe. "Okay your next"

°¬°

After afew more spins the bottle landed on you and you said dare"Oh ho ho ho!" Wally had a sinister smile on his face, you began to get worried, silently regretting saying dare.

"Just lay it on me" you whined, you just wanted to get it over with. "I dare you to conjure up a miniskirt and wear it-" 'Not so bad' you thought, you made the power to make anything with a snap of your fingers "With no pants just in your panties and shirt "(that doesn't make sense now that I read it over XD)he snickered. So didn't think rest of the team, expection being Conner who just sat there blushing at the thought.

You had just finished putting on the miniskirt when you heard 'Recognize Nightwing B-1 ,Robin B-13' you immediately started to panic. But before you could go back, they already saw you.

"Ugh why does Bruce always make us-" when Tim's eyes landed on you, he immediately blushed and his face was more red the his uniform. "Y-Y/N" he stuttered, eyeing you up and down. "R-robin" you stuttered as well. You ran back to your room with great speed, for you were embarrassed.

"Ship!" Halle shouted (author-chan)

Sorry I haven't posted anything, my mind is literally blank if you can't tell