#17 JASON TODD X READER

IK IK I do a lot or J.T oneshots
mainly because most of my ideas relate to him

~~~

GONER

I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath

So many things went through Jason's head when the timer ticked to set off the bomb that was going to kill him. His mom; who he tried to save, Bruce; he thought he was going to save him but he didn't seem to be coming and you.

That one girl at school who gave him a chance, who saw pass his stoney persona. He smiled slightly at the memory of your sweet smile and how you'd get embarrassed if you laughed to hard at something he said. He remembered when he first meet him, how he tried to push you away but you were determined to make him your friend, giving him a warm smiled when you greeted him each day.

He remembered when he'd invited you to the Manor and when you left Dick teased him about you. How you guys would stay up all night on the phone talking, sometimes about how Jason felt about his life, he felt like he could tell you anything, he loved you.

But both of you started to drift apart because of his mysterious activities at night and you being busy with school work. He'd always think about calling you but always hesitated and told himself that you're probably busy and perished the thought.

You thought the same thing as Jason, you loved him to death but you thought he was to busy for you so you stopped calling and dropped all communication you had with him. Her barely come to school so that made you talked to him less and if he was you'd just give a small wave or nothing at all.

He silently cried at the timer display '0:05' he sighed before saying "I love you Y/N" then 'BOOM'

I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath

Part 2?
I'm surprised I actually wrote something today
-
I realized how irrelevant the old title and cover for the book was so I changed it :)