#23 JASON TODD X READER

Requested by/for: ____Jungkook____
(This one shot high-key makes me jealous)
I'm using her name but you can just read it as yours

You were frequently moving on the bed you shared with Jason. At first Jason thought nothing of it until you started to scream his name.(😏)

Jason started to shake you to try to wake you up "Babe... Melisa!"  He whispered shouted but he shouted a little to hard and she back-hand slapped him hard causing him to fall off the bed.

She woke up in a cold sweat, still shaken(shook?) the dream she awoke from. "Jason" you cried out feeling a empty space beside you.

He quickly gets off the ground "I'm here" gets on the bed to comfort her. He pushes your hair off of your sweaty forehead before kissing your temple.

"Hey what's wrong" he pets your head soothingly but you stay quiet "Melisa come on you can tell me anything" You remained quiet.

"Melisa please.." He begged. You sighed, shaking your hand through your hair and decided to confess "I'm scared"

"Scared of what?" He raised an eyebrow, looking at you slightly confused. You shifted on the bed uncomfortably "You can tell me" your husband puts his hand on your thigh "Scared that you'd leave"

"Why would leave-" you interrupted him "I'm pregnant" you blurted out, there was silence for a moment.

"Are you serious?" Asked with a smile one his face. You nodded. Jason hugged you almost immediately "That's great news, we can finally have a family" he pulled away and smiled at you.

"Yeah" you smiled back

I just got done watching a  Rick and Morty episode and I had a dream about that Rick and Morty before I even knew Rick and Morty existed.