#19 DICK GRAYSON X READER

LET THERE BE LEWD

Warning: this is an AU of an anime called 'shimoneta'. A lot of dirty jokes a sex references. This will be less descriptive and more talking. Btw I'm using Teen Titan characters.

It's set in a world in Japan where dirty jokes, words and anything sexual are banned include mangas, hentai or any form or sexual active. People are forced to wear necklaces and bracelets that can sense people when they say such naughty words and they'd be arrested. Where there are lewd photos, the government will find it.

Dick sighed to himself as he looked at the window, He was thinking of Kori. It's been a long time since He's seen her. ' so glad I passed the entrance exam (I feel cringe).

He looked to the side to see a boy with a muscular build starting at him intense causing me to turn around quickly 'WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM' he screams to himself.

"Oh my god, did you just touch my bum-bum area?!"(yes they actually said that) Dick turned around to see a red head woman shouting at the same boy.

"Ma'am, I did not touch your bum-bum area"the boy calmly tells the woman, but she ignores him.

"Yes you did, oh my god" she screams at him

'If Kori was here she would never stand for this injustice' Dick thought to himself as he dug into his bag and put on a disguise.

"Excuse me ma'am but I am the deviant who touches your bum-bum area" Dick said as he held the woman wrist and walked towards the train doors. As soon as they opened he stepped through them with the woman still in hand.

"Hey what the hell are you doing, I was gonna make soon serious money of that kid" she shouted to him as she got out of his grasp. "Just what I thought, a faker" Dick mumbled to himself.

"Hey guards, this boy just touched my bum-bum area" the lady cried out again, accusing him.

"I didn't!" He tried to defend himself but guards to swarm he left and right causing him to run.

"HEY GUARDS~" a voice shouts from a building it was a teen girl? With (h\c) hair, wearing panties on her head? "COCK-A-DOODLE MY PUSSY~"(um you were warned)

There was silence for a minute "OH MY GOD, ITS THE TERRORIST, BLUE SNOW" people started to run everywhere. She through papers up in the air.

"Huh" Dick questioned to himself as he looked at the paper. It was a picture... Of porn!?. He blushed, he felt weird, especially his manhood. "What is this!?" He questioned a loud.

"I'LL SPANK THAT ASS THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO" she shouted again. she jumps down the building and grabbed Dick's hand "Hey the hell?!" He shouts at her as they made it to the top of the same building she was just on.

She pointed to a rope "Go,you can escape from there" she told him, but Dick just looked at her confused. "Just go, do you really wanna be locked up?!" He nodded no as guards started to climb up the building.

"Then go!" She pushed him to the rope and he climbed it down. "FONDUE AND SEX" she shouted sassily as she ran.

•∆•

Dick looked down to his hands and groaned "Why did I have to get myself caught up in that this morning" he groaned again.

"Mr. Grayson?" A voice said from between his legs, it was a girl with black hair a brown skin with bags under her eyes "GAH! what the heck?!"

"I am Ms. Fuwa King, and I was wondering if you could tell me how babies were made" she say said as she rose from his crouch.(and yeah, I added myself, do something. Fuwa is the actual characters name)

"Well, when a man and woman love each other very much, they stands at a comfortable distance and-"

"That is a lie, and you know it. You're and outsider so you shouldn't know what it really is. I've tried asking mother's at the hospital what really happened but I ended up getting banned from the vicinity." She stated with a straight face.

"Well I uh-" he stuttered. Fuwa was going to say something but her head was pushed down to his crouch by a girl. With the same hair color and eyes as Blue Snow, but different hair style and her persona was aslo different.

"Mr. Grayson, I am Ms. Y\N L\N, and I need you to follow me please"

Part 2?

I

f you made it to the end, if you actually like dirty jokes and anime I suggested you watch shimoneta. Characters are really funny and its overall a good anime.

but Anna be acting freaky