#28 JASON TODD X READER

CORNER STORE

F/c = favorite chips
Jason is Robin in this story

You were outside of a corner store at two am. You were with a few friends of yours Jordon and Nicolas. You had a plan, your friends would grab two bags of f/c while you stall for time and when they'd run out, you'd run with them. If you got caught, split up and ran into the alley ways that you had planned out to run to.

Making your way into the shop, you look to the old store owner and nodded. You almost felt back for robbing the man's store, even if it was just chips. Then again, he has a reputation for miss treating your costumers, even you. Keeping that in mind, the guilt went away.

"Hello Mr. Fagina" you smiled, biting your lip to keep from laughing at his sexual sounding last name.

"Hello Y/N" he narrowed his eyes at you. Almost like he knew that you were up to no good, that or the way you said this name "What are you doing up so late" he looked over your shoulder, trying to see what your friends were doing

"Well, me and my friends were having a sleepover and we ran out of snacks" you moved back into his eye site. You heard your friends coming back up from the isles and standing at the back of you.

Nicolas tapped the side of you, signaling that they were done and ready to leave. He showed the bags of chips to Mr. Fagina and you slipped money on the table "I'll pay for those" you said, Jordon puts the chips in your bag and took your leave.

He was about to put the money on the cash register when he noticed the money looked funny. It was a pale green, like Monopoly money. "Hey, bring back meh chips!" The old man screamed at the three of you but you just kept on walking.

The three of you were a few buildings down when you heard two pair of feet jump from the roof behind you. The two of your friends look around, before they're eyes go wide "Shit, it's Batman and Robin!" You hear Jordon say panicked.

You turn around to see Batman and Robin themselves, not just some people dressing up as them. "Shit" you mumbled to yourself before running. Jordon and Nicolas did the same.

They both run into an alley together while you run into a different one with Robin following you. You bag hit your bag hits your back causing you to be easily found by the sidekick.

Before you could put your bag in front of you, it saw snatched from you. You looked up in front of you to see the masked vigilante holding your bag, hands digging in it. "Well, what do we have here" he smirked at you before pulling out the bags of chips.

"Did you steal this from Mr. Fagina" he fake gasped "Shame on you" he scolded you. "Even if that old bastard deserves it" he muttered to himself

"I paid for that!" You defended yourself "Monopoly money isn't currency" the wonder boy sigh and you huffed

"Can I have my bag back". You groaned side glaring him "Sure just do one thing" he smirked again, making you cringe a little "And what's that?"

"A-" "Time to go Robin" you heard a deep voice from on top of the roof speak. Robin groaned soon after "Really?" He asked but no answer. "Ugh fine" he groaned again, climbing up the fire escape.

"Hey my bag!" You shouted. He quickly zipped the bag and dropped it down for you, making you rush to get it. "WTF dude"you looked up but he was already gone.

Walking out of the alley you said aloud to yourself "Where are Jordon and Nicolas"

High-key suck at endings, can you tell?

Posting schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday (if I feel like it)