#14 JASON TODD IMAGINE PT 2

HATRED

Slice, another body falls to the ground. She didn't even break a sweat killing all 40 of them, for she was fuelled by hatred. Hatred from the whole, hatred for the Wayne family, hatred from Jason Todd.

She trembled at the thought of her suppose to be family, killing her. She wanted revenge. That's understandable, but it was wrong, she was lied to, but she didn't know that.

"Sister, mother would like to speak with you" a hooded girl came out of the corner of the dark room. She had black hair, brown freckled skin and pale green eyes. She sounded like an angel, but was actually a devil.

"What does she want to speak to me about, Veronica?" (sorry if that's your name) you didn't bother to turn around, you knew it was her.

"Something about going to Gotham, she wants Damian to meet your father" you growled "That monster -tt-" she turned to look at the freckled face girl.

"Well he is his father too" she chuckles "Maybe I might get to see my sister" she smiled "Anyways, you shouldn't keep mother waiting"

"Alright"

¬_¬

"You called for me?" you bowed to Talia, Damian was beside her "Yes, Y/N, as Veronica may have told you, I am sending you and Damian to Gotham, to meet with your  father" she tensed at the words Gotham and father.

"Why do I have to go mother" she calmly asked her "Do you want revenge" you nodded "Then go, have it, but wait until they are most vulnerable, make them trust you again, make them suffer like they did you"

Y/N sighed "Can Veronica come at least" Talia nodded "Now, go get cleaned up, we're leaving in an hour"

It's short bc it's a setup for the story