#34 BATFAMILY IMAGINE

RETURN

Stepping out of the yellow cab, you pull your suitcase behind you thanking the drive once again. As soon as the car drives off you look at the empty sidewalk. It's been quite a while since you've been in Gotham, almost three years. You wonder how the city's been, how your family has been.

Lord only knows how you missed them. "I wonder how Dick has been, you smile to yourself."There's no point of just standing here" you sigh "Might as well go in if I'm already here"

Walking pass the gate and up go the door, you ring the bell. After a few minutes a familiar man opens the door "Good Afternoon- Master Y/N-" he pauses and hugs you "Is it really you?"

Stepping back, he look at wide eyed and up and down "Yes Alfred, long time, no see" you truly missed Alfred, he's like a second father to you.

"Really long time no see" he hugs you again "I've missed you so much" you smile and sigh wholeheartedly "I've missed you too Alfred"

"Come in, come in, outside is cold" he gestures inside of the manor shutting the door behind you and leads you to the living room.

"Master Bruce and Master Dick would be so happy to know that you've arrived." He smiles at you "But he nor Dick is here right now, he's away on a business trip and Dick is in another city"

"Ahh I see"

"So how have you been?" He sets a tea kettle in the table and pours some into your cup

"Well"

•^•

After a few minutes of catching up and talking, you ask Alfred if you can take you're suitcase to your old room but he hesitates "Well Master Y/N- your room is currently being occupied"

"Hm? Bye who-"

"Pennyworth" a small child calls out from the hallways

"Yes Master Damian" Alfred response to the boy who's making his way into the room "I heard you chatting from upstairs, I thought they'd be gone a long time ago. Who is this?"

He looks you up and seems to be examining you. You look at him yourself, he reminds you of what Bruce looked like when he was a kid.

"This is Y/N, one of your father's adopted children, so that makes you her brother, Y/N this is Damian, Master Bruce's biological son"

"Is he the one " occupying my room?" You sigh, still staring the short stature boy.

"I'm afraid he is" Alfred confirms "But there's a room next to it that you can take" you only nod

"Is she going to be living with us?" Damian groans under his breath

"Yes she is, but after all you can't be that mad she was here before you" he groans again while you laugh.

"It won't be that bad"

Part 2 coming soon.