#8 BATFAMILY IMAGINE PT1

AM I FORGOTTEN?

Last thing you saw was a alley way, then a void of darkness. All you could remember doing last was jumping down into an alley to stop a mugger than blank. "How did I get here? Why am I here? HOW DO I GET BACK?!" you began to panic. You could see your body or felt it.

Suddenly a glow in the shape of a door appeared in front of you and what I presume to be a woman stepped out of it. She wore a mask that covered her face and a long white dress."Hello my name is Haniko Shamada" she greeted me "I am Y/N L/N" I replied back "Why am I here?" I questioned "Well your universe know as 'DC universe' has restarted its now know as 'DC Rebirth' it's basically the same but people have slightly different memories" she told you.

"You being an expectation" she had a sudden interest in her hands now "Wha- What do you mean?" You stuttered, your voice a bit shaky. "Your not in the new universe yet, everyone has their memories just not the ones of you." she replied sadly.

"What?!" You shout, You were scared and sad because of the thought of no one remembering you. "I don't know why, they won't tell me!" she shouted back at you "Please don't yell at me" she was calm again.

"Sorry, it's just sad that nobody even remembers me" you sigh "And who are 'they'?" You asked "They are the writers and creators" she answered your question "They? Like as in Gods or something" if your could feel your head, it would be tilted. "No, no, no... well in your case yes, they created you to be a character in a comic book" She reassured you "So my life is basically a comic book?! People actually find my life amusing?" your ranted to yourself.

"What about you? Are you just a comic book character?" you questioned her again "No I'm actually someone works wit the people that made you" she answered once more "I-I'm not supposed to be telling you all this- this is Deadpool all over again- wrong fandom!" I sat she squealed under her breath but enough for you to hear "Um Deadpool?"

"Forget I said any of that! It's not important!" she squealed once more "Um okay, can I have my body please" you asked 'Of course' she muttered, snapping her fingers and your body appeared.

"Thank you" she nodded "Anyways what am I supposed to do now? It's kinda boring here" "Well, sweet can get your story line going rn."she stepped towards the door" Okay cool! " you run behind her

This might be a mini series
I just want feed back
so lemme know if you like it or not :)
Also Haniko Shamada is just someone I made up for the purpose of the story

1k+ views tyty