#26 BATFAMILY X EXPERIMENTED!READER

Requested by: Tyra-ThatOneWeirdKid

ESCAPE

Your POV

I could still hear him shouting, barking orders at his men to find me. There foot steps all over the place. I could easily out run them but they would be able to see my blur and my tracks in the ground, if I flew they would probably shoot me down, I could touch and morf into one but that'd be to risky. So for now I'll blend in with the trees.

God, I feel so bad for leaving Eden there. I promise I'll go back for him though, he doesn't deserve to be torture. I sigh at my thoughts and rake my hands through my messy hair. I hear the man being called back and sigh in relief and wait a little while longer.

I being to walk not really know where to go. I cautiously fly upward looking at my surroundings. There's a nearby city ahead. I smile a bit, anywhere is but here is better than here.

It didn't take long to get here. I feet landed safely on my feet in an alley way. It was night so not many people were around to see me, but when I step out, people that were around where looking at me weirdly. I looked at myself up and down and realized it was because of my clothes; they were tattered.

There was a clothes store on the other side of street with a mannequin with a black hoodie, a white shirt and black with black jeans on it. Looked good enough, so I made my clothes change into it. For some reason I couldn't help but get a ominous feeling but I tied to ignore it.

_- ^'♡'^ -_

After a 45mins or so, I found myself walking down a street in Gotham(which I found out by a police station and countless other things) I found myself walking down an alley way known as Crime Alley. As I was walking down, I noticed a shadow behind me but when I turned, nothing. Totally not nerve wrecking at all.

I continue to walking, when something caught my eye on the roof. I quickly dart me eyes to it but it moves but fast enough for me to see it.

Running up the fire escape quickly and jumped on the roof. I look for someone or something. Whatever it is can't see my powers. It might be ,T.N.H (guess what that means 😂 Marvel ppl).

I didn't see anyone though. I turned to go back down from the roof but someone grabs my shoulder forcing me to look at them. I let out a scream before they cover my mouth with they're hand. He was wearing what seemed like a bat costume, all black.

He puts his finger on his lips, signaling for me to keep quiet and I do. 'wait what am I doing?!' I say to myself. I push him off of me and attempt to fly but he grabs my foot.

"Nightwing" he calls out to someone. I drop to the floor and touch him, morphing into him. "Woah, who's who?" A guy -which I assume to be Nightwing- asked. "I'm Batman" spoke the bat-man.

"I'm Batman" I repeat, making him scratch his hand in confusion "pixie boots" Batman mutters making Nightwing come to a realization. I quickly punch Batman in the face and dodge Nightwing trying to catch me.

I go to jump off the roof but a pair a hands grabbed me and put a cloth on my face. The last time I saw was a helmet.

_-^'♡'^-_

I woke up in a dimly lit room. Is it even a room? It's big, with rugged walls, like a cave. I tried to sit up but it seemed like i was strapped down. I tried a few more times before I heard footsteps making they're way towards me.

"Your awake" the voice -who i assumed the footsteps belonged- sounded British didn't respond "Not much of a talker?" He asks politely "Why am I strapped to the table?" I ask, ignoring his question.

He sighed sat down on a sit near me. He was an and old man, he looked like a butler. "Are you keeping me here?" I asked again. "Goodness no, Master Bruce just wants to examine you" he explains.

"I don't like to be examine, brings back to much memories" I stare upward blankly. He sighs "it'll be over quickly" 'thats what she said' I said to myself

"It's okay Alfred" I look over my shoulder to see the same man from the roof. He took of his hood and revealed his face. Damn, why do they weirdos all have such handsome faces.

"Why are you holding me here and why I strapped down?" I asked a little angry. "Like Alfred said, to examine you"

Part 2 when I finish all requests :>

Bruh, where the speakers for the doorbell @?