#22 DICK GRAYSON X READER

Requested by:  @TylerWhittakerClarke

AWKWARD

When you and Dick broke up you actually stayed friend, mainly because of you're son, Alec.  Alec is 5 years old and you and Dick dated for 8 years but you broke up because of reasons, so of course you'd see him when he picked up Alec but not when Scott (your boyfriends name) was around.

You were at the mall with Scott and Alec, shopping as usual when you stopped at a store which you had and outfit you wanted to get but you tried it on first.

Scott and Alec were sitting down on a seat by your changing room. Alec was bored so he started to wonder of without Scott noticing. (Scott you had one job)

Dick happened to be at the mall also and noticed a little boy that looked exactly like his son -blue eyes, Raven hair and everything- walking about on his lonesome looking up at the ceiling in awe.

"Alec?" Dick called out causing the boy to look at him and immediately smiled at Dick "Daddy!" The little boy ran to him but got picked up by someone. (Yeet) "Hey, Buddy don't run off like that" the person spoke.

Dick, being the confused, concerned, protective father he is, quickly ran to the man holding his son and pulling his son away from him "What the fu- frick man" Scott angrily asked him, taking him back from Scott "This is my son, idiot!" Dick shouted back.

You notice that Scott nor Alec where behind you anymore so you quickly paid for the outfit. You walked out of the store to see a crowd forming and two familiar voice speaking so you pushed your way to the front of the crowd.

"Y/N" the voices shouted in unison, looking at you, causing everyone to look at you. "Um okay what is this" you said, slightly confused.

"Who is he" they shouted in unison, again, pointing at each other. Poor Alec in the middle of it all. "Dick, this is Scott my boyfriend, Scott this is Dick my ex" you clarified causing Scott to eye Dick.

"Oh you're Dick" Scott said bluntly. "And I'm Uranus" you sighed "I don't have time for petty arguments" you declared, wanting to carry on the conversation. You felt a slight tug on your pants causing you to look down to see Alec reaching for you signaling for you to lift him up.

"How did you find us here anyway" you asked, directing the question to Dick. (The crowd left btw) "I saw Alec wondering about by himself then he picked him up out of nowhere to I assumed..." He trailed off.

You sighed once more "Scott you had one job, and Alec you shouldn't run off like that" you scolded them. Dick phone began to ring and he answered, it was you're dad, Bruce.

"I got to go" you knew exactly what that meant, being a superhero yourself. "See you later Alec" he ruffled the little boys hair before walking out. "Bye Daddy" Alec waved then turned to you with a straight face

"I'm hungry" (totally me 😂)

That was... Hawkward >:3
get it Hawkeye, hawkward.... Okay

I'mma start doing Q&A's :D

Q: Jaime Reyes
A: Bae (but Jason is my number 1)