How They Show Love You

PLEASE READ NOTE AT THE END

suggestion from: cookielover1356
Thank you💕

Dick: He flirts with you a lot. He likes to make you feel good. He often tells you how much he loves you and how lucky he is to have you, especially if you're someone who has a lot of anxiety (like me) he'll constantly reassure you. He'll listen to your problems and let you rant and comfort you and go on dates. Mostly ones where you get to experience things together. Kisses, cuddles, hugs galore.

Jason: He'll make sure you comfortable. He wants to make you feel like you're everything to him. He's extra cautious with his job, he doesn't want you caught up in any of that. Takes you out whenever he has the chance. He listens to you and you listen to him, sometimes he has a lot of pent up feelings and just needs someone to talk to. Tries to keep the relationship as healthy as possible. Tries not to push you away when sometimes is bothering him, after all its not your fault. Pet names are a must.

Tim: He'll listens to you and makes an extra effort to take care of himself. Stop drinking so much coffee, stop taking so much long hours. Makes sure he's health for you, has more energy. That way he can spend more time with you. He likes to take care of you too. Sometimes he'll make breakfast for you and sometimes even lunch. He likes talking to you a lot, you're his favorite person. He feels like he can tell you anything. PDA, sure, he loves that.

Damian: He shows you he loves you by making time especially for you. He listens to what you have to say and cares about your feelings(as any good partner should). He likes to give you gifts even though you might not be the type of person to want anything or want someone to spend money on you, he wants to show you that he cares in some way or another. Sometimes he'll sneak cheek kisses and occasional PDA.

I posted about a Discord server before but I kinda deleted it >_<
And I'm just wondering if y'all would want to join one, through you gotta be 14+
Plus I wanna make some friends and stop being so antisocial, one of the reasons I started to writing again.