#BATFAMILY IMAGINE

WIRES

This imagine is gonna be based on song called wires by The Neighborhood
This is kind of a filler but this just came to my mind and I wanted to writer it as soon as possible.
This is probably the last imagine I'm gonna put in this aside from a part 2.

He talked about making it, his dreams and his wants all before that one bad day. How he wanted to provide for his wife and his child on the way.

A simple man like him, I didn't think he knew what he was getting into when he agreed to do what he had to on that one bad day. One bad day was all it took he'd tell you over and over again.

And you believed that to be true. Being an orphan, you didn't really have anywhere to go. You didn't even remember how you ended up on Gotham's streets but here you are and here his is.

He took interest in you for reason. He took you with him almost were ever he went, showed you his ways and the laws of his land. Little children only know so much, and can only comprehend what they're thought. So who was to tell you what he told you was wrong?

He told you a lot of things when you were younger. He told you to be raw, admit to every like flaw, and overcome weaknesses. You were kind of programmed some people would say. A little empty, mindless, wired.

You met a boy, he seemed to be the same age as you 16 maybe 15. He was always along the Dark Knight. Not like the first. You found this one... Interesting to say the least.

After your first encounter with one another you both would often sneak out to see each other always making excuses to go out only to see him. You never really thought you'd get caught.

One day, He called you in to discuss plans but something seemed off. He was twitching and smiling a little bit too much for your likings. He started to talk about 'Batsy' which was kind of normal then he talked about his side kick.

This worried you, could it be? Did he know that you snuck out to go meet him almost every night? "Are you alright Y/N, you look a bit anxious" he smiles at you and all you could do is nod your head.

"You know you're not very good at hiding your emotions, it always shows up on your face" he smiles dampens "I know you've been going out quiet a lot to meet Boy Blunder" his dampened smile turned into a sicked face.

For some reason he really hated him. The thought of that little miscreant sickened him to his core. He thought of him as a disease, a virus that was infecting you.

"I-I-" you started to choke on your words, you didn't know what to say.. You actually thought you'd been careful.

"Lost for words? Its okay, that's fine" he tried to relax "So tell me, that do you two do exactly, tell each other everything? care for each other, do you care about hIM more than ME?!" he bombarded you with questions. You really don't know how to answer him, you couldn't answer him.

"Of course not!" you yelled out of frustration, your head looking down in your lap "of course not..." your voiced cracked

"So what is it? Is my company not enough? Is what I gave you not enough?" He was in your face but you stayed quiet.

"Fine"

BANG