#30 TIM DRAKE IMAGINE

B L A N K

You were woken up by your alarm on your phone, turning it off you stretched your arms. Getting out of bed you made your way to the bathroom.

Turning now the shower you grab the shampoo and start to wash your hair. A message pops up on your phone, you knew it was your assistant saying to come to work but you always came to work 15 minutes late so it wasn't a big deal.

Putting on your work clothes something caught your eye, a necklace. Picking it up you question yourself, ‘why do I still keep this’. Sighing you throw the necklace on your dresser and head out.

-

Walking into the building, your assistant, Ava, immediately runs to your side "Ms. L/N, why are you always so late" she groaned, walking down the hall to your office.

"I'm fashionably late, Ava, and I told you to call me Y/N" You laughed at her frustration. Sitting in a bean bag chair in your office, she sighed and began texting on her phone while you typed on your computer.

"Bye the way, someone by the name of Tom Drake, Tim Drake I think, emailed and said he knew you and wanted to talk " you froze ‘why would he want to call it's been 5 years’

"Um, Y/N?" She cautiously said "Are you okay"

"Yes, fine" you smiled at her, she smiled back putting her hair behind her ear. "Um, do you want me to reply"

"Wanna go on a trip" you asked not looking away from your monitor

"Sure, where to?"

"Gotham City"

Would it be okay if I posted something LBGT?
-
I feel like I don't post alot of Dick or Tim imagines :(