#20 DAMIAN WAYNE X READER

WHAT'S THE PASSWORD

You walked into yours and Damian's bedroom frantically looking for your phone. You spotted Damian casually sitting on the bed with a laptop watching funny videos but not really laughing, just smiling. A smirk even.

"Damian have you seen my phone" you asked, practically ransacking the place. "It's right here" he pulled it out from between the pillows "God, thank you" you beamed, grabbing the phone from him.

As you turn on the phone and unlock it... It said 'wrong password'. You figured you typed it wrong so you did it again.  'wrong password' you tried it again, this time very slowly.

'wrong password'. You groaned in frustration, you heard Damian giggling but didn't think anything of it. "What's wrong beloved?" he asked, still looking at the laptop screen.

"I can't get into my phone" you groaned trying your password again "Let me see" (he knows your password) you gave the phone to him, after a few taps he handed back to you unlocked.

"How did you unlock?" You still in awe but also suspicion. "I just did -insert password-" you still weren't convinced so you tried it yourself. I didn't work

"When I do it, it doesn't work" you glared at your phone "show me" you brought the phone to his face and entered the password, showing him that it wasn't working. "Try 326426" 'that's not my password' you thought but you still try it anyway.

It work. You realize that Damian had changed your password and he was silently laughing at you. "Baka!" A pillow came flying from your hands and onto Damian's face.

"It's just a joke, stop hitting me" he choke out a laugh as you kept hitting him.

Sorry I haven't been posting :( I was sick and really busy for the past few days. I am working on a(nother) book, based on a Jason Todd x reader I didn't finish