#10 DAMIAN WAYNE IMAGINE

I'M SORRY

You were silently crying, with your phone in your hand in the corner of your bedroom. You been having a lot of anxiety attacks lately about feel like you're being forgotten and no one cared about your feelings or they all pretend like they did. I made you feel like a push over or gullible.

You were talking to your best friend over your phone, texting. First the conversation started about they meet someone new that made them feel all fussy inside, and they asked you if you ever felt that way about someone, you replied with no. Not even me? She questioned 'idk' you texted back. 'Oh :(' you couldn't tell if they were pitting you or not.

'I feel like I'm dying' you really did. For some reason you began to cry 'I hate it ya know, how you get all the attention, and I'm just standing there with a smile on my face. It's fake. Why everytime in happy you have to make me feel so sad' that text hurt you even more. 'Wow I must sound really needy😂' 'Yes you are stop it. It's sad'

You stared at that message long and hard 'have they no idea what I'm feeling' you questioned yourself 'or maybe I'm just really needy' your cries became heavier. You put your knees to your face and cried even more. You didn't notice a certain vigilant crawl in though your bedroom window.

"L/N are you okay...?" it was Damian. You looked up and quickly wiped the tears from your eyes. "D-Damian I'm f-fine" you cursed yourself for stuttering "You're clearly not okay" he stepped closer to you. "Really I'm fine" you sniffed "N-nothing to worry about" tears built up in your eyes again, you really didn't wanna crying in front of him.

"Beloved there's clearly something wrong, please tell me" me walked to where you were seated and sat with you, putting his hand on yours and the other on your chin, making you face himhe said "Please" his eyes were saddened, he didn't want to see you like this.

"No, I don't want to seem like a bother" you turned away from him. He frowned and sighed "Beloved your not a bother, or a burden or anything or the sort, you can tell me anything, so please tell me what's bothering you." he squeezed your hand.

All you did was give him your phone and she 'read it' so he did.
After looking at the text messages he turned to his side and hugged you."Beloved, you aren't needy, why did you not tell me this?" he looked back at you. You were crying still.

"Well, I didn't want you to pity me and they are the only person I told my problems too." he sighed once more "Its not called pitting, it's called care Y/N, and I will always care" he picked you up gently then placed you on your bed and sat next to you. "Don't even feel like you can't tell me anything, please" he took your hand and nuzzled his face into it.

"Yes, Damian." you smiled a bit "I love you beloved" he mumbled "and don't ever forget that" he kissed your forehead "I love you too, Damian" you drifted to sleep. He hopped off of your bed and went to the window.

"Sweet dreams, Beloved"

Wow I'm really emotional these days :')
I'll do a Damian fluff request in the morning

-Hal