#5 DAMIAN WAYNE IMAGINE

SIBLING RIVALRY

"I'm not like Tim or Jason or even Dick.
I'm light years ahead of all the past Robin's in skill and training."

"You cocky little bitc-"

You were certainly sparring with Dick and winning, but whenever you threw a weak punch, you hear a "tt" from Damian making you irritated. You were tired but it didn't stop you from training.

"Tt" Damian spat at you again. You told Dick to pause and swiftly turned to Damian's direction "Can't you just shut up Damian, I'd you don't wanna see me spar, then dont look!" you snapped to the boy, narrowing your eyes.

"I wouldn't have to talk if your weren't so bad" he snapped back "I'm not bad, I just tired" you growled "Sure you are"

You walked up to the 4'6 boy, looking down at him "If I'm so 'bad' then spar with me yourself" you challenged him "I'm not like Tim or Jason or even Dick. I'm light years ahead of all the past Robins in skill and training. Of course I will spar with you and beat you" he smirk "You cocky little bitc-" "Language!" Dick covered your mouth. 'Shut up sexy batman' you muffled but it said like 'butt up inky back hand'

¬_¬

You got into your fight stance and so did Damian, he threw the first punch. You grabbed his fist and kneed him in the stomach then punch him in the face cause him to fall back, sweeping your foot behind his, causing him to fall on the floor. You chuckled to yourself. That only filed him with more adrenaline. He glared at you and got up and started to through punches again but you blocked them.

He kicked you in your knee making you kneel then grabbed your hair and kneed you in your jaw "Ahhh!" you screamed, he smirked.

You glared at him and a thought popped into your head causing you you smirk also. He looked at you confused "L/N why are you smiling like that?" he asked, you didn't reply you just kept smirking, slowly approaching the worried Damian.

"

L-L/N what are you-" you tackled him and started to tickle him "Haha- L/N- hahaha- stop" he demanded but you didn't, you kept on tickling him "Do you surrender" you smiled at the boy's behavior "N-never" he kept laughing and you decided to tickle the bottom of his foot causing him to laugh louder "F-Ine, I give up"

You stopped and fake gasped "Did Damian Wayne, Son of Batman and Talia Al Gul, grandson of Ras Al Gul, just surrender?" you faked as if you were surprised.

He got up from the floor "No, I gave up, just like you did when you tried skateboarding" he stuck his tongue out at you, immature. "It's hard to balance okay" you huffed, getting off the floor also.

"tt" he folded his arms and turned his head to aside. "But Damian" you said in a gentle voice "Yes L/N" he turned his head to you and looked at you with soft eyes. You swept your feet behind him causing him to fall again. "I WIN" you shouted running up the stairs.

"L/N!"

A/N: kinda felt lazy when I wrote the first part so for give me and please if you have any ideas for a one shot or a preference please let me know :>