#13 JASON TODD IMAGINE

NOW OR NEVER

He'd always wake up first to admire her beauty, her naked body next to him covered by a white sheet. He'd trace his finger on her face and the side of her body causing her to wake up, blinking a few times before looking back at him.

"Good morning to you too" she laughs a bit. "You look so beautiful when you're asleep" he smiles "You tell me that every time we're together" she moves closer to his chest "I know, it's true though" he's finger moves to her thigh.

She took both his hands and intertwined them with hers "I love you, ya know that right?" he kissed her forehead "Of course I do, I love you too, always and forever"

They fought together, they fought for each, they fought to be together. "Jason, I will not allow you to see my daughter, you're reckless, she can get kill just bye being with you" your father warned him, forbid him to see you "Bruce, We'll be perfectly fine we can take care of ourselves " he always assured him. "Jason, you can't keep doing this or-" but he never understood "Or what? We'll end up like you and Selina ? Running behind each other tails- Bruce, we're not like that" he was talking about his and Selina's relationship, he stayed quiet "At least give us a chance to be together, please" Jason pleaded, he only nodded.

It was now or never, Jason was going to propose to you that night, on the roof top, but they were some compilations, black mask men showed up and one thing lead to another and she ended up getting hurt, badly.

"Come on, Y/N stay with me, don't close your eyes please" Jason cried as he tried to make his way to the batcave in time. "Jason I'm not gonna make it" dried blood stained her mouth and clothes, Jason can see the light fading from her eyes "No, no, no, please I promised Bruce, I promised you, I promised myself I'd keep you safe, please don't die on me please" he pleaded "Jason, I love you"

It was too late, you died, because of him, or that's what he thinks. He blames himself for what happened that night, he never forgave himself, he hated himself for that. "I should of been me." he'd say everything he visited your grave. He could never bring himself to see Bruce again, or anyone. They didn't want him to morn alone, it wasn't healthy. They wanted to help him, Bruce didn't blame Jason but Jason didn't know that.

Little did Jason know, Talia Al Gul revived you, she thought you how to fight, how to seduce and manipulate people, she brain washed you, she made you think that the Wayne's were bad people, making you hate them, want revenge. She made you think they were the reason you died.

I'm trying to get out of my writers block :,)
I like this, Imma make it a series, as long check out my new gif book :D