#15 JASON TODD IMAGINE

THE LONELY ANGEL

S/C= skin color

Jason woke up with a gasp. Last thing he could remember was being shot and stabbed in his chest then blank. He touched his chest frantically and looked down to see no stab wounds  or bullet holes. He sighed with relief and looked around his surroundings.

He was sitting on a white stone bench, surrounded by flowers, tress and bushes. He got up and decided to walk around and try to figure out where the hell he was. He keep walking until he heard a beautiful voice singing and followed it. The sang so beautifully, it enchanted him

"Like a river flows, surely to the sea

"Darling so it goes, to think we're meant to be" it sang

He found the source of the voice. He stared in awe at the beautiful S/C skin, winded woman. "Wow" Jason said awestruck, jumping the woman. "Nya " she squealed.

"Um- sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he mumbled an apology. The winded woman blinked twive before saying "Your awake " she smiled "Uh yes" she slowly got up. There was a moment of silence

"Silly me.. My name is Y/N L/N"
"Jason Todd"

"I know"

"Well what am I doing here?" Jason questioned "You were about to die, but I saved you before you did."

"Oh, thank you but where am I?" he asked her. "Your in the Garden Of Astoria" she stated "I am a healer" Jason nodded "When can I get out of here?" he asked her again. She was saddened by his question, people would always come and go but never stay. She'd always be a lone.

She snapped her fingers and a white door appeared "Stepped through the door and you'll be back where you came from" Y/N said coldly. "What's with the attitude?" he looked at her, head slightly tilted.

"Nothing" she sighed "It's just nobody ever thanks me for saving them or stays with me to keep me company, they always leave" she looked the opposite direction of him trying not to have eye contact with him.

"Really that's sad.. Well I can come and visit you, if I know how" he laughs "what's your number" he jokes

"1354" she smiles "What?" he holds in a laugh "You asked for my number, I gave you it" she looked at him dumbfounded

"Nevermind" he snorted he stepped through the door "Wait!" Jason stepped back out and 'hm'ed at the woman.

"Just say Astoria in a dark room and a white door will appear" she smiles "It's less scarier than it sounds" she laughs. Jason smiles back "Okay. Maybe I might bring you to Gotham"
"I'd like that"

With that Jason steps though the door.

Omg that was very. VERY. poorly written I am sorry :(, still having a Writer's block :,)