#24 BATBOYS+GIRL

CHEERS TO THE NEW YEAR

Bruce was having his annual New Year's Eve party and to be honest, you didn't really think you wanted to go. Last year you were third wheeling with Dick and one of his 'friends', so if you were following them about you were in a corner on were phone.

Every time someone passed and said hi, you'd glance at them awkwardly wave and look back at your phone. Needless to say, it was awkward.

After a while of thinking, you decide not to go. You sent a text to Stephanie saying you weren't going anymore. She was sad but understood your social-awkwardness.

You sighed and fell backwards on your bed, phone in hand. You looked at the time; it was 9:32. (F/s) was on soon (just pretend it is). You jumped off your bed headed down to the kitchen for snacks and a couple of drinks.

You were about to head back to your room when you heard a knock on your apartment door and. Snacks still in hand(s) you unlock the door with your feet.( I've done this😂)

You looked up to see Jason, holding food. And Dick behind him holding drinks and movies. And Damian, Tim and Stephanie  "Starting the party without us?" Dick

"Are you gonna let us in or just stand there" he laughed a bit. You stepped out of the way. You were surprised to see them at your house "I thought you guys were gonna be at the manor- not that I didn't want your company- just asking" you asked walking over to the kitchen, Dick and Jason following behind you

"Well, Stephanie said you wouldn't be coming to the New Year's Eve party so we decided to bring the party to you but with just us" he smiled at you. "Thanks I guess" smiled back.

"Guys, (f/s) is on!" Stephanie shouted the couch

°π°

It was 15mins to 12 and you decide to go on the roof to watch the fireworks from a nearby park. You, Dick and Jason were sitting down on the edge of the building with you in the middle. The three of you were talking about what you regretted and things you wish you would have done in 2017.

"I regret dying my hair"

"I regret not eating that pizza in June"

"I regret not having other friends"

“Hey!” they both shouted

"Just kidding" you laughed, rapping your arm around them "i love you guys"

"Guys it's count down" Tim tells you

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

They both lean in to kiss you-

“Happy New Years”

This sucks but I wanted to put out something for New year's :'). P.s Happy New Years