#27 DAMIAN WAYNE X READER

haruhikirishiki_
Reader and Damian are 19
Joker's is your dad

CAUGHT

You were on a random roof top in Gotham, sitting on the edge, with your head resting in Damian's. The sky was cloudy but I wasn't raining.

His hands ran through your hair, occasionally twirling between his fingers. Your eyes were closed as you laid peaceful in his lap. "It's getting late, beloved I have to go soon" he sighed, he didn't wanna leave you yet, but if he stayed a bit longer Bruce, would probably be come looking.

"Really? But I'm so comfortable!~" you whined. He laughed at your childish behavior "we can't stay here, we might get caught" he reminded you.

"Fine" you say in defeat. You knew he was right. Last time you both slipped up and he barely pasted you off as a criminal heading to Arkham.

Damian and you got off from where you were sitting, stood up and hugged each other. "I wish we could see each other more" you mumbled into the crook of his neck.

"Me too" he kisses the side of your face before letting go. "See you tomorrow then?" You smile at him stepping backwards to the other side of the roof.

Backing up a little bit more, your back touch something or someone behind you and you freeze immediately. You look to Damian to see his face full of shock.

You slowly turn around to face Bruce. He didn't look happy. You tried to step away from him, only to be grabbed by your upper arm.

"What is this" he voice booming, making you flinch.

"Let her go father" Damian snapped back, growling

"What are you doing, with her" he gestured you and looked at you in disguise.

"She is my girlfriend that's why!" he yelled at hid father not caring about what he said. You got out of Bruce's grip and ran to Damian. He held you in his arms and looked at his father furiously.

"How long has this been going on" no answer "How long!?" "A year and 2 months" You answered, voice slightly cracking.

"A year and 2 months" he said calmly but you knew he wasn't calm "That long"

"Who dare you, Alfred, Dick, Jason and Tim have no problem with it, why do you? you have no right to talk. What about Selina or mother" Damian looked at his father in anger "You had love for both of them and they're both 'bad people'"

Bruce glared at the two of you "That doesn't mean that you have to follow"

"I am not following, i simply fell in love with her" he hugged ypu tighter. Bruce stayed quiet "What you nothing else to sa-" "fine"

"What..." Damian asked in an unsure tone,not sure if he heard his father right.

"Fine" Bruce turned, back faced to them "you can be together. I just want the best for you, I don't want you to be heartbroken like me"

Damian smiled at you "I don't think that will ever happen" You smiled back and kissed his lips. "Let's go" Bruce says, interrupting your little moment.

"Yeah ihp have to go, my mom is gonna wonder were I am" you kissed him one last time before making your way off the roof. You could tell that Damian's eyes were glued on to you.

"Let's go Damian, this isn't over by the way"

Yeah, this probably sucks but I wanted to post (mistake and pulished it earlier :') )