#6 JASON TODD IMAGINE

MODERN-DAY OUT LAW

You and your friends called yourselves, 'modern-day outlaws'. A group of 4 people. Two girls and two boys. You guys looked up to the infamous group, how they fought for justice, but not like Batman or Superman because ya know, they killed, but never the less, you look up to them.

Your friend, Lance, is the leader of the group, his vigilante name was Sparrow, ironic enough he had ginger hair and blue eyes and even had a bow and arrow, but his personality was like Jason's, determined and always got the job done.

Styles, aka Rouge, the other girl of the group - besides you - had a bit of Roy's personality, goofy, clever, but overall smart and persistent. The girl had brown hair, skin and eyes and a freckled face. She had the power to fly and telekinesis.

Cyrus , Element, the eye-candy of the group, blonde hair, green eyes, don't get me wrong he could fight, but he'd be the one to have a huge ego, was a flirt, and take credit for the team's work but quickly put to shame by Lace. He's very good in hand to hand combat and could control air, fire, earth and water tho.

Then there's you, (Y/S/N). You were a little bit and Kori, little bit of Roy and a little bit of Jason. You had powers - flying and strength-, you were cheeky, smart, clever, sassy and determined. You were the comic book relief. You cared for everyone, had sure they were okay well-rested and all that, and they cared for you too.

°¬°

3RD POV

Y/S/N and her team were at the harbor because Sparrow had gotten a report about a shipment of drugs coming in and there were there to stop it.

"Sparrow, anything on your side?" Y/S/H said into her com, walking along a roof top with Rouge at her side.

"Anything yet- wait there three shadows going toward your side, one flying, others running along rooftops" he reported back to you.

You looked left and right till you caught the three shadows Sparrow was disturbing. "Spotted" Y/S/H signed to Rouge to follow her and started to run towards the shadows.

As she and Rouge were running towards them, the shadow started to run towards them too and Y/S/H soon spotted two green lights starring at her "Umm Sparrow get over here" she spoke into his com and started to job backwards, Rouge did the same.

The shadows came closer and closer until you could see them properly "No way..." you heard Rouge say in amazement, you just stared in awe.

"Y/S/N what was..." Sparrow cut himself off and stared at the people in front of him. "Ahhhhh~" you heard Element fanboy

"So you four are the ones with the name similar to us" the orange skinned woman said "Of course we are, you guys inspired us!" has said still fanboying "Well who is the leader of this group" The one with the helmet, Also known as Red hood said.

"That would be me" Sparrow stepped forward. Red laughed a bit "Look Roy, it's a mini you." he explained "Code names Jason" Starfire mumbled to him but enough for you to hear "Roy?, Jason?" you gasped "Kori!?" you blurted out, they were the names of the people that lived beside you in your apartment.

"Y/N?" they all said in unison. "Y/N?" your team said, basically asking for an explanation. "Omg I had no idea, honestly I did because of Kori and her skin, pfttt she uses to much stray tan my ass"

Your friends still looked at you dumbfounded will Roy and Jason stretch the back of their heads while Kori looked down shyly "Oh guys, these are the people that live next door to me" you beamed.

Roy chuckled "Y-yeah, Y/N do your parents know that you do this?" you froze "N-no" you had a sudden interest in your boots. "Tell you what, you keep our secret you keep ours?" you just nodded

"Guys what about the drug shipment" Sparrow questioned "Oh that was fake, we needed to see you guys for real so we sent out fake information" Roy explained. You along with your team stared at the older vigilantes blankly.

"I'm going home, nice to see you guys though" you heard Cyrus say as he was took a chuck out of the building and riding it away "Same, see yah" Styles started to fly away. Lace saluted and shoot an arrow to a building then swung to it.
"Well then.. I'm just gonna" you started to hover off the ground a fly away.

"Damn where do teenagers even get tech and clothing?" Roy asked

A/N :Should I update this book every day?