When you're injured because of them

Dick: You and Dick were sparring together and you got distracted and instead of blocking a punch, he hit you square in the face. You heard a crack before he removed his face from your face.

"Omg Y/N I'm so sorry" he apologized, holding you face. You pinched your nose "Just call Alfred"

Jason: Something fighting criminals with Jason is difficult, not because of the criminal because of him.

After punching out a bad guy a gun shot went pass your arm "Red!" You yelled at him "That almost hit me"
"Sorry, s/n)"

Not a few minutes later he shot his gun again and this time it hit your leg, he was trying to shoot at someone behind "Jas- fuck!" You cursed, punching the person behind you in the nuts before holding your leg "Ahh! Son of a bitch" you screamed in pain. Ripping off a piece of your clothing, you wrapped it around the injured area.

"Shit, I'm sorry" he ran over to you trying to help you up, putting his arm around your helping you stand. You hopped onto his motorcycle and wrapped your arms around his waist and rode to the batcave. "I swear to God I'm never doing patrol with you again" you muffled into his jacket.

Tim: You didn't really get injured, just burned.

You walked down the staircase of the batcave. Dick told you Tim was down there, I mean he usually is. Walking to the computer, you saw him sleeping in the chair with a hot coffee in his hands, so you decided to scare him.

"Boo!" You put your hands on to his shoulder lightly shaking him. Tim screamed, jumping from his chair making the hot coffee jump from the cup and onto your skin.

"Ah!" You screamed as the hot coffee scolds your skin "omg y/n are you okay?" He asked worried "Yes, I kinda  deserve it" You grumbled

He laughed" I guess so, go clean yourself"

Damian:
You were causally walking next to Damian, you were going out to go get pizza. Heading down the stairs, yours and Damian's feet intertwined. He held onto the rails while you fell down the stairs and landed with a thump.

"Beloved are you okay?" He ran down the stairs to help you. Taking your hand, he helps you stand. You groaned holding your back.

"Omg, that fucking hurt" you groaned again. Damian walked you back upstairs and decided you were just going to order.

Sorry Dick's was so short.. heh Dick's