#18 JASON TODD X READER

This is part two of 'Goner'

WISH YOU WERE HERE

Two days after Jason's death

You were heartbroken when Alfred came to your house and told you was dead. You broke down into a sob right then and there, it made Alfred shed a tear. He hugged you before saying he had to go. He gave you to letters; one for an invitation to Jason's funeral and another that said 'for Y/N'.

You heard a few 'whats wrong's from your parents and siblings (if you have any)for they saw tears running down your face as you walked to your room but ignored them. You locked your bedroom door, sat on your bed and opened the letter. It read....

Dear Y/N

If your reading this, I asume Alfred or Dick gave you this letter. I am writing because I'm not even sure if I'm gonna come back. My mom isn't dead she's actually alive, and that's great. That's why I'm going actually. Tbh I'm not sure if you care but I'm writing this anyways.

I just wanted to say I wish we talked more and have more time for each other in general. I really miss your you, your laugh, your smile, you over all. I know it's cliche to say I'm crazy in love but I am, with you. If it's possible, I'll come back for you someday, you and me against the world. You and I.

Sincerely, Jason

Tears rolled down your cheek and onto the letter. You got that his mom was alive and he wanted to see her but that did mean he had to go forever -i mean he's dead at this point but still-. You wiped the tears from your eyes and sighed with shaky breath,  running your hand through your hair.

"Why'd he have you die?"

Short ik :(
Next Dick Grayson :D