PROLOGUE

ZAINAB'S LITTLE SECRET

By: Edun Hadizah (Dizza99)...

Some months ago..
"I can believe you love me only if you are willing to do as I say" Zainab said........" I mean you no harm ,all i want is marriage and I promise to be your perfect guy so that your wish will be my command my dear zainab" he smiled..

Barely two months later..
"Could his love have been a bet?","could his words be untrue",
" It might be a mistake","But what if he doesn't love me as he claims".

Flashbacks.
You two have been selected as the best graduating students of George Brown International School.."Congratulations Zee" he said, "Thanks and congrats to you too"...

A year after..
I love you so much ,am yours only if you are Willing to do as I say..Make me the happiest of women Mohammed..

Few years later..
" You are just a nightmare dressed like a daydream Mohammed"..I wish you weren't a compulsion, I wish you never existed,if only marriage wasn't compulsory..

This is a story of a lady who was born into an extended family in Ilorin, Nigeria with 5 siblings,3 step sisters and a step mother and she has refused to let go of her past,relationships and escapades with men..She had no idea what Mohammed had in store for her...What made Zainab to be so repulsive towards men?? Could her past be involved?? Why would she be afraid to love?? Will she be single forever?.The whole scenario seems confusing right?. read on to find out about zainab and don't forget to add it to your reading list..

Salamualaikum waramatullah wabarakatuh dear readers,
This is my first story so please bear with me the grammatical errors and all because this story has not been edited. This story is mine and everything is my idea and it is plainly fictional ,all characters,words and names are fictional .Do not copy this book because it isn't yours and remember Allah is watching moreover it might not be worth copying ,but might be worth adding it to your list..
but Your opinions will be highly appreciated (the door is wide open)and don't forget to hit the vote button...You can also read my poem book #thebleedingink when you are less busy..Thank you for taking your time to read this..😘
Yours faithfully,
Dizza99...

U can follow on IG @edun_hadeezah