Chapter 11 *flashbacks*

Flashbacks...
"Hey zee ,please can I talk to you for a minute,please?"

"Hmmmmm,ok.."

After excusing themselves and they were secluded....

"Zee,please I am so sorry for what you saw the other time,that girl was actually trying to seduce me and I didn't want to bother you with such issue, she has made my life a living hell by being too clingy,she calls and texts every morning and night and trust me I didn't give her my number, Taofiq did...please am sorry zee forgive me"

"Excuse me Muhammad, I don't have any business with your personal affairs,mtchewwww"

She was about to leave when I grabbed her hand,it was like a reflex action..I held her so tight and wouldn't let her go and then she said..

"What on earth did you just do Muhammad?, are you out of your mind? How dare you touch me? How dare you huh??"

"I'm so sorry zee but please you have to forgive me,I won't let go until you forgive me truly and talk to me like we used to,please zee"

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm, ok fine I forgive you Muhammad, at least you are my friend,what choice do I have?.. Is that all? At least can you release my hand now? But what you did was shameful, how could you be holding and touching that girl like that? Have you no shame and conscience?, you weren't even concerned if you actually got caught by a teacher or the principal herself, well you had better be careful"..

"I said am sorry zee,I won't do that again..oya smile for me now" I said as I began to make funny faces so as to see her killer smile once again...She eventually smiled and I could feel butterflies in my tummy, oh me God!! That smile again!!!💋.

After our chemistry exam that day,I decided to summon the courage to ask zee to be my date for the dinner..After the closing time and while trekking home..

"Hmmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmm"

"What's wrong? are you OK?"

"Hmmmm yes I am fine,everything is umphhhhh fine..."

"Are you sure or do you need some water?"

"Hmmm,hmmmmm yes I am hmmmmm fineeee zee"

"Ok no problem"

After a while when we were very close to her house,I decided to start the conversation..

"Zee, how was your exam today?"

"What?!!!" She bursted into laughter

"Why are you laughing??!" I asked looking so confused,

"Why won't I? See me see trouble oo..Imagine we have been walking since you didn't ask and besides were we not in school together or have you not asked before?"

"Oh MA binu am so sorry it skipped my mind ni, oya now how was it?"

"Alhamdulillah it was fine,all the parts I read really materialised, it helped alot especially the AOC she gave"

"Wow Alhamdulillah that's good"

"What about you?"

"Alhamdulillah it was fine also and I tried my best even  though you know I'm not a fan of chemistry"

"Bidnillah it will all be fine"

After that silence ensued and then I continued..

"What are your plans for this grad and all other social outings as in do you have a date for the dinner?"

"What?!! Which kind yeye date be that? See I don't have time for all of that jare"

"What do you mean by that zee? Haba it's going to be fun now,who do you expect me to talk to and socialise with when you aren't there, that means if you are not going I'm also not going kapish... Kabadaya.."

"What?! Haba you can't do that now,you have always been dreaming of going for the dinner ,how come you suddenly changed your mind? Why me Muhammad? Shebi you have alot of friends you can go with"

"No..no one is like you zee, I'm very close to you and besides you are my bestie and I can't be a sly, please zee will you be my date for the dinner?"

"What!???" I said as I was taken aback..

"Are you sure about this? And besides what about the clingy girl you should have asked her out" I said laughing hysterically..

"Well that sounds like a great idea" I said trying to get on her nerves

"What?!!! Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind? You dare not Muhammed"

"Why and why not? Miss Zainab.."

"Then who am I to you if you actually want her to be your date?"

"You are zee now,my best friend"

But deep down,I have described her like an endless ocean,she's my all,my future wife,the future mother of my kids,the love of my life,the most beautiful girl I have ever seen...

"Hmmph ok no problem, sort it out yourself but I dare you to make her your date because if you do...Just forget about me and don't even come close to me,OK" she said screaming out loud and running towards her house..

She didn't even wait for me before entering their compound,she left me right on the spot and I could sense Jealousy in her tone...yes that means the feeling is mutual and she loves me too,so she's just doing the usual shakara that girls use to do, ha nice one well done oo zee👏👏...

Zainab's POV
When I entered I was so hurt and sad,thank God there was nobody at home and so I went straight to bed,plugged in my ear piece and cried out my hurt..Listening to Ed sheeran's FRIENDS was just perfect for the moment..I cried till I heard my mom's voice meaning she is around so I quickly washed my face and quickly performed wudhu for zuhr and Asr.. Ya Allah forgive me I have been so distant and besides help me to make Islam an easy religion for me to practice and send those girls out of Muhammad's life and make him mine even though I'm not sure if he'll make a great husband but if he's not destined to be mine so be it my Lord.....

I quickly greeted mom and joined her in the kitchen shortly after my prayers. We made rice and beans with stew and it took like about an hour before the meal was ready to be served and so I quickly excused myself so as to have a quick shower because I was all sweaty and I hate that.. So I decided to check my phone for any update before I saw Muhammad's message...I was so shocked and I couldn't say a word like could this be a dream or is it a wrong message? But why would Muhammad send a message like this to me? This is really strange 😰.. I couldn't breathe after reading the first five sentences which said......

Asalamualaikum waramatullah wabarakatuh dear readers, I am so sorry to leave you in a such heated, difficult spot but you can encourage the writer by voting,commenting and sharing😄😄 Do we have a deal??..At least can we have about 10,20 votes..SAY NO TO GHOST READERS😩😒😥😟,If you like the chapter simply hit the vote button and add to your reading list..
Yours lovingly,
Dizza99💋💋
Au revoir✌✌