Chapter 5 (sleeping beauty😴😴).

* * * *

That night I was home alone,my sister (Humaimah) had gone out to prepare for a school dinner,I wasn't in the mood to have fun and so she left me at home after I insisted I wasn't in the mood to shop,so she decided to shop with her friends...

*did I tell you my sister was a tomboy at times ,she wasn't too girly for her age though she's older than I am,i mean she's sweet and caring but she could be really lousy and nags alot,she's so much of a flirt and loves to hang out with guys which is so unlike me*🙅

They left in the afternoon and thankfully my mom had approved of all their outings that day including the dinner and around 6:30pm they were back..They kept talking about the cute guys they saw at the mall ,as much as I tried not to listen, my ears were twitching,it was trying so hard to pick on everything they were saying. I was so carried away that I didn't know when I joined the conversation and told them that

"But I thought we were taught to lower our gaze" the girls just slowly turned, looked at me and said "don't even start preaching right now Zainab,no one is perfect and besides you know first look is halal",

We all bursted into laughter and quickly my sister chipped in that she saw a cute guy with dimples who was staring at her all through the shopping..she pulled her pillow and screamed out her excitement into it,**right there I knew she was going crazy again..I was not surprised as that wasn't her first time.😂**.They wore a white, off shoulder top with skinny jeans and matching sandals as that was the dress code..They were about to leave as they fixed their makeup and then my sister made a cute face and pleaded that I should go with them and since I was alone and bored,I gave in changed into a similar outfit but with a small scarf to cover my hair so we boarded a cab and headed straight to the party and it was a huge turn up,I was amused at all I saw because I thought it was an all girls party and I wasn't properly dressed and besides subhanallah!! I wasnt with my hijab.

I felt naked in front of the non mahrams that were dancing shamelessly with wild girls..I was staring blankly at the scene and was lost in thought before I heard a voice talking to me..

"Hello,my lady excuse me dance?" the cutest guy I have ever seen smiled at me and asked me out for a dance but I remembered lower your gaze..I quickly looked down and was staring at my fingers,before that cool voice asked again for a dance,I looked up and told him straight to his face to back off and look for another partner,he began to persuade me But yet I remained adamant..

Until another cute guy who I had a crush on asked me to dance with him,I wanted to turn him down but before I could talk he was already pulling me towards the dance floor,I wanted to slip away but he kept guarding and watching my dance steps as I was so helpless and I prayed silently for a miracle to happen..

Few seconds later ,the first guy that asked me to dance had already found his way to my front and was trying to push the crush guy away but he wouldn't move and slowly he whispered something in his ear and suddenly he left the dance floor with another girl..I was relieved and was about to leave when suddenly the first guy showed up at my face and introduced himself..

"Hello pretty lady,your beauty is mesmerising and you look very beautiful masha Allah, by the way my name is Muhammed Abdullahi and I would want to know you better and if possible be your friend"