chapter 23. I need to work...

A:N for every single reader,I'm happy to inform you that we are making progress we are #121 in culture..we are still alil bit far in #spiritual ranking. Your vote and comments really means a lot. I think its time to know those on Zee's side and those on Murphy's side with reasons or what do you think?. Giggles*. Let me know through your comments. Thank u so much darlings. Just like yesterday when I had my first 20 reads. Please don't forget to vote for zainab's little secret. And so because @zeezah requested for an update on their present life. Enjoy this chapter with lots of popcorn as the drama unfolds..*paranran* curtain falls*. ..

TO THE PRESENT ZEE AND MURPHY.

About 3 months after the incident, my miscarriage you know* I just decided to spend more time with my kids though as much Muhammad was trying to get close,I don't know why but I just keep pushing him away. Even after giving me the car of which I'm very grateful I still could not bring myself to trust him. I keep monitoring and watching every move of his. Like was he really cheating on me?! Wallahi I know it's wrong to feel this way but I just can't help it. I somewhat still feel anger towards him every time I touch my belly and feel nothing but emptiness. The fact that I'm a full housewife was driving me nuts as I was beginning to talk to myself randomly most times when I'm alone and there was no electricity to keep me busy with movies. I find myself hearing strange sounds and talk to the mirror most times as boredom was getting the best of me. So I decided to talk to my friend salamah.*tsk tsk you guys should remember salamah from my secondary school dinner*