Chapter 12 *crazy love(pyaar)*😂😂

As in how could he have done that? Like is he serious? Or am I dreaming? How come?? But he never showed me any bit of it? Ok even if he meant it,why didn't he tell me before as in we were walking home as in could that have been the reason why he was coughing and stammering?? 😊😊

Ok the message he sent went thus;
Hey zee...
How are you today?...
Ehmmm how has been your exams?
I'm sorry I didn't come to your house ehm it is because I have something important to tell you through this message...
Ehmmm the thing is zee, please I won't want you to take this as an offence as I confess my feelings to you,zee I have been in love with you right from the moment I saw you in school ,from the moment I saw you at the assembly and when I heard your voice God!!! It was so angelic..And then you smiled at me,your cute dimples has enchanted me ever since then..I have not been myself zee. I think about you everyday zee, how I want to be the lucky man,to have you all to myself,to take care of you and our kids,I wish you know how much you affect me and how much you mean to me zee. I smile at every thought of you zee,your beautiful face,your cute fingers and your endearing eyes,those long lashes and dark Kohl makes me smile zee..I feel fulfilled and complete whenever I am with you,I can only read and act normal when I'm with you zee once you are gone ,all I am left with is my thought,thoughts of us being together, thoughts of you becoming my wife zee,you are the perfect definition of my perfect woman zee,you are understanding, religious,loving and caring...You are the best thing that has ever happened to me zee, I could have told you earlier but I was scared you might not see me in that way,I don't want to be friend - zoned zee,I decided to tell you before our graduation and let out my feelings whether or not you like me because I don't want to be filled with regrets later on zee,my zee my world..I cherish you so much zee ,I know this might look surprising to you as I  didn't give you a chance to notice but I think it's high time I let it all out,I can't think of another girl zee so please and please will you do me the favour of being my girlfriend,my fiancee,my future wife and then the mother of my kids?? Please zee make me a happy man and I promise to make you happy forever..

**********
Wow this is really unexpected,like what could have made Muhammad spill out his feelings just like that? But seriously speaking that was just too cute,awnnn God!!!😍😍😍..I'm on a cloud nine,so that means Muhammad noticed everything I used to do to the extent that he noticed my fingers and lashes?? 😘😘😘😘,my heart and head is so going to burst out of excitement right now like haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know I screamed so loud until my mom came running to my room looking really scared and asked me what was wrong?.. How do I explain to her that Muhammad just wrote to me a romantic message and it's making me go crazy and wild,how could I  tell her the guy I have feelings for is actually asking me to please be his wife ,I really wanted to tell someone but my sister wasn't around so I couldn't tell her..

So instead I had to lie and tell her that I hit my leg on the wooden part of the bed and that after then I slipped in the toilet again and she was like..

"Baby mi,ki lo shele?" *what happened?*

"Mo fi ese GBA bed ni MA" *I hit my leg on the wooden bed ma* I said frowning my face pretending to be hurt..

"Ehya Pele baby mi,jeh kin wo" *sorry my baby,let me see it*

"EMA worry MA" *don't worry MA*

"She o gbadun bayii,je kin wo johr mtchewwww" *are you ok at all?,bring it and let me see it mtcheww*

"Ha Pele amo eje o yo now,oya lo fi ori si" *sorry baby but it's not bleeding,go and apply shea butter now "

"Ok MA" I said immediately she left my room..

I jumped on my bed for minutes and I had to stop before I die of exhaustion and dehydration..as in this is like the happiest day of my life...Me and Muhammad💏💏.. I quickly jumped out of my bed and said astagfirllah as I had to rush my prayers because I needed to do some deep thinking like God is this truly happening??..

I quickly rushed my dinner and greeted my parents before I rushed to my room and I couldn't sleep all night,I kept thinking till 2am. As in I could not read anything.. Thank God my biology exam is till next week Monday!!.. I tried so hard but my effort was futile and I was beginning to have a headache,my temperature was rising gradually and I was just too tired when I woke up because I didn't sleep all night, I was just changing sides on the bed even though I decided not to reply him just yet because I'm still speechless not that I was angry with him...

By the time I woke up for fajr,I went straight to the toilet to see my face and on getting there I realised I already had huge eye bags and my eyes were hurting real bad..This guy nearly killed me with that text😟,how did I become like this over night? Could it be because it's my first time? This is the first time a guy I love is loving me back😊😊..kudos👏👏 zee you have stolen his heart..he has fallen in love with you😂😂...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I screamed again but I was careful not to over do it so that mom won't be worried again,so I covered my mouth while I did the screaming😂😂..so I looked at the mirror and said to my reflection you are not feeling too well today because you look so tattered and rough so you Zainab Abdulalim are not going to school today period!!!..

So I went straight to my room to pray fajr then subh and I thanked God for answering my prayer concerning ya know😉😉... I went straight to bed and continued my sleep after reciting my morning dua,but what I noticed after some minutes was that I felt someone gently tapping me and asking me to wake up but immediately the person felt my temperature the person was screaming that my temperature was high but I couldn't open my eyes as I was too weak to..am I dreaming? Could that simple text cause a sudden illness or what am I even thinking??..

Before I could think of another thing, I felt someone carrying me towards somewhere I couldn't even see..All I knew was that after some hours when I woke up I saw myself on the hospital bed and connected to my hand was a syringe like object that was how I knew I had probably fainted..My mom told me that she brought me to the hospital after she detected that my temperature was becoming abnormally high and that I didn't open  my eyes, she also said that the doctor told her I fainted because of exhaustion and dehydration and probably because I had malaria but they are yet to discover that because the doctor just took my blood sample to the lab...

Mohammed's POV
I was expecting to see zee during the assembly but I was heart-broken because I didn't see her, I thought I might have caused her absence or probably she's trying to avoid me,all through my classes in school I kept staring at the door expecting zee to walk in any moment but I was disappointed.. I missed her so much and I felt lonely😥,all my friends tried to ask what was wrong with me but I just couldn't tell them that it's because of zee until I heard that.............

Asalamualaikum waramatullah wabarakatuh dear readers, sorry to leave at this junction, had to update this night because of@mhiz_khemie and @harzeemhi because they want an update very soon😂😂..so I hope I have tried..don't forget to vote,comment and share💋💋
Yours lovingly,
Dizza99😇😇💋💋
Au revoir✌✌