32

Everything happening seem too good to be true. Like Murphy coming home early to eat my food,taking me out on a date,buying me clothes to wear,taking the kids out for lunch,helping with the house chores especially going to the market to buy the food stuffs whenever it's finished. Like he makes me feel like it's my first year of marriage... He's just so adorable,so many of his friends have come home to accuse me of witchcraft and all,that I have charmed him to be in control and that I have snatched away their bread winner. Some even threatened to send me packing. Each time Murphy heard,he would boil with rage and set them straight and  so he was able to reduce the number of useless friends he had. Alhamdulilllah for the trying times in our lives. At last I was vindicated,though there were times we still had our little fights and might keep away from each other but we always made sure to reconcile one way or the other...

Few months later,
"Zee, please can you bring my breakfast coz I'm so hungry that I think I might faint anytime soon".

"Yess b,just few mins and it will be ready,easy my cheetah".

"Who's your cheetah madam?"

"You Mr Muhammad Abdullah my husband is my cheetah"...

"Lol, prove that by serving my food this minute madam".

"Ok sir".

After eating,
"Hey babe,there's something I want to discuss with you".

"Ok go on babe".

"The thing is I just got to hear that I've been nominated as a member of the inaugurating committee for this incoming government and its going to be happening on may 29th in Shaa Allah,so babe what do you think?".

"Masha Allah that's great.. that's really nice. Meaning there's a possibility of you being nominated for a political post. Wow but I'm scared Murphy".

"Why?".

"I'm scared because I'm sure you are aware of the implications that comes from being a leader in Islam. You definitely know you are accountable for everything that happens to the people. I mean for every single person out there. May almighty Allah not ruin our akhirah because of our dunya. I mean don't you think a good name is better than gold?. Have you thought about this deeply?. Are you sure of your decisions?".

"Hmmmmm,I know you are concerned and looking out for me and all of that. I've thought about it and I think it's a good idea considering the fact that I'm used to stuff like that. Do you even know the meaning of having a political post?. No more hardship,no more unnecessary suffering. I'll take care of everything like I really want to. I know you're concerned about the akhirah but don't worry I'll be a fair and just leader. The only thing I expect from you is to help me with your prayers and try to guide me when you think I'm wrong".

"Tohr Allahu alam. May Allah guide,protect and bless us whereever we are and in whatever we do. So should I bring your meal now?".

"Do you need to ask babe? I'm starvvvvvvvviiiinnnngggg😵.

"Shuuuu 😁,it's okay. I'll get it ready".

During dinner....
"Daddy!,daddy!! We are asked to pay #500 for the school magazine and tomorrow is the deadline. I and Hakim will need #1000 from you. Please daddy!!!".

"It's okay my princess. I'll give your mom the money to help you pay tomorrow in Shaa Allah".

"Yehhhh!!! Yipeeee!!! Alhamdulilllah! Thanks dad, jazakhallah khairan 🤗".

The following morning(before fajr)...
Suddenly I saw Murphy walking alone in a desert,his eyes looking pale and tired like he's worn out. He looked weird and aged. I ran up to him but the closer I got,the farther he was from me. I kept running till I was out of breath and nearly collapsed. I was about to faint before I saw Murphy weeping and sobbing in front of what looked like a dead body wrapped in a white garment. He was pulling the body so close to him and screaming out loud. He was hurting and breaking and so was i  but out of the blue a man suddenly began to pull him towards a pit. It was then I gathered the last strength in me and ran so I could catch up and save my husband but it was too late as he was already thrown inside the pit. Immediately he stood up and saw me,we smiled at each other and he asked me to help him out of the pit. I tried reaching out but the pit was too deep and my hands too short.. I told him to look for stones or rocks if he could find any to help him alittle but he found none. He screamed joyfully and told me that he found a rope hanging loosely from outside like it was a lucky escape route. I quickly went to the other side as I watched him struggle to reach the rope. Immediately his hand touched it,he yelled and ran back and was shaking from shock. As a confused woman I asked him what was wrong and he said "on the rope is a sentence RIP,GONE TOO SOON..". Immediately he said that,I screamed too and suddenly I woke up to realise it was a dream...

Reality(morning before fajr).....
"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" was the noise I heard myself scream. It was involuntary action as I'm still in shock as everything was a dream. Murphy ran to my room and embraced me,he engulfed me in a tight, reassuring hug that seemed to speak volumes even without a word being said. I was sweating profusely and was visibly shaking but he let never let go and made sure I was back to normal as he checked my head to see if I was having a fever. After that,he gave me paracetamol and told me to rest while he gets water from the kitchen. After some mins,he was right by my side and we cuddled till I began to feel sleepy. All along I knew Murphy wasn't asleep as he was restless, depressed and unhappy. I asked why and he said he wasn't just happy that his mind seems to be confused and sad about something. He said he has being thinking about what could cause it but he just can not place a finger on it. He said he even prayed nawafils and did dhikr all through the night as he couldn't sleep and was just turning on the bed. I tried to calm him down but none of my tactics worked and I kissed him and hugged him even tighter to reassure him that I was here for him if he needs anything. The tension in the atmosphere went from bad to a romantic one before we got a phone call that ruined the family's entire joy, caused chaos and sadness. It was after the fajr prayer Murphy received a call from someone that................

... .......Ghen Ghen Ghen eshinshin carry ponmo😋😲😲😲
........
......what could have happened?🤐🤔
....
...
..Besides happy birthday to me in arrears. June 1st♡♡😋. Thank you 🙄 even though no one wished me 😪💔
.

.. Asalamualaikum waramatullah wabarakatuh dear readers,I'm really sorry as writer's block hasn't been easy 😥 and for a while I was out of ideas but alhamdulilllah we have got your back and the inspiration is back. Thanks for your patience, forgiveness and consistency. It means alot to a writer like myself. So please don't forget to vote comment and share♡♡♡.
#Eidmubarak❤️.
Ramadan Kareem 🤗🤗..
Till we meet again...
Pray for your girl as exam is fast approaching...😥😥
Lots of love from me to you..💖💖

_dizza99♡♡..