26.. (Slippery mouth)..

Murphy's POV
Immediately I woke up and I checked the window. I realised it was morning already. what's wrong with me? I've been sleeping for long hours ever since that incidence. Hope it's not like I've been poisoned. Did she add anything to my drink? Maybe once I get to Ilorin, I'll definitely go for a check up. After a while it suddenly occurred to me that I haven't called Shuaib to tell him my decision. And so I called him.

"Hey pal,wassup"

"Hey I'm good and you?"

"Great mehn and your night?"

"It was awesome alhamdulillah

"So what's your decision?"

"Hmmm I think I want to be linked with the bigger clients,since you know me so well. I've been lecturing at kwara polytechnic for a while and I'm tired of lecturing as my juniors have taken over. I think I'll go with plan B"

" Are you very sure of your decision?,think about it Murphy.. I really want you to. Please OK?"

"I'm sure Shuaib, I'm extremely sure. I feel as though that's my breakthrough to my success".

"I wish you luck bro. May Allah continue to bless your hustle. I'll call you later and send you the address of those clients. I think it's better if you see them one on one you know. It'll sound more convincing in person than on phone"

"Thank you so much bro. I really do not know how to thank you bro. You have done the unspeakable and unexpected. Jazakhallah khairan bro"

"Amin. Was iyyaka. In shaa Allah everything will be fine. Bye. Allah Hafiz"

"Allah Hafiz"

And with that I ended the call and so I called zee to make sure she's aware of my decision.

"Hey zee,whats sup?"

"Salamualaikum Muhammad, how are you and how was your night?"

"Alhamdulillah I'm fine dear and you? And my night was awesome,what about you?"

"Alhamdulillah same here. Your babies are missing you so much"

"Awnnn,Ehya in shaa Allah I'll be back very soon. Give them plenty kisses on my behalf,hmmmm"

"OK Muhammad, so what's your decision about what Shuaib said?"

"Hmmm OK I think I'll prefer him linking me with the bigger clients,you know those young lecturers have taken over the teaching job and it was because I had no choice that was why I was combining it with my job,I hate seeing myself in their midst".

"Hmmm,Allahu alam but me I still think plan A is better but whichever you pick barakallah fihi. OK?"

"Hmmm tohr I thought you were going to try to convince me to do something against my wish Ni. Thank you zee"

"You are welcome Muhammad"

"Hmmmmm"

Shey you know those moments when you are out of words and don't know what to talk about but all the same you don't want to be the first to hang up that was the dilemma I was in...