Chapter 22

Thank you lovelies for reading,commenting and voting...It means a lot. If you are a ghost reader,i really appreciate the fact that you are spending your time to read this,I'm grateful but dearies it's not too late to vote and comment,let me know your views and all.. Much love from me to you...

~~~~~~~~~~••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~

Mohammed's POV..
Well just in case you don't know,I  was staying at lateef's house for a while for holiday..

I was just in his house chilling, when I received a call from an unknown number..

"Asalamualaikum" I greeted..

"Sorry?!!...Well, Am I talking to Mohammed?".

"Yes ma'am, what can I do for you?"

"Well,I'm sorry to inform you that Mrs Nafisah Abdullahi is at the hospital,she..."

"What happened to her?, what's wrong with my mom?, Speak!!! Or can't you talk? Is she dead?" I said almost screaming...

Different feelings came rushing. It was like my world was ending. What could have happened? But she was fine this morning.. Subhanallah!!!..

"I'm sorry to inform you that your mom was involved in a fatal accident and she's in a critical condition so maybe you can come to the hospital with your dad".

"Is she going to make it?"

"Well, I'm so sorry as that I do not know"

I hung up and stared blankly for a while. Trying to take in every word the lady just said.

Am I just imagining it? It might be a dream right? It must be a bad dream,I need to wake up from this bad dream. I thought admist tears. I pinched myself very hard that my nails were almost boring into my skin before it finally dawned on me that it is true. Welcome to reality Mohammad, your mother had an accident, you have to learn to deal with it. Suddenly I began to choke on my breath,it felt suffocating and I found it very hard to breathe,I barely had any strength to call or alarm anyone. It felt like all the oxygen in my lungs had stopped existing. Like my soul was being toyed with. It was then I realised it was a panic attack but it's been long since this happened.. I needed urgent help if not I would get choked by my very own air..