24..

"What?" Was all my mouth could say.

"Are you out of your mind?,are you OK at all? Oh OK!!! what you are insinuating is that you are tired of me and kids abi,that we are too much of a burden to you shey?,OK? What do you want to do?"😠

And then zee said;
"Well I want to apply for a job at my friend's place of work,you know as a nurse".

"Wow I like your thinking. Oh so it's because you need someone to gossip with abi. Or to be able to explore outside our marriage right? Is that not it?. Ya rabb where have I ever gone wrong?"

I walked out on her and slammed the door of my room. Well maybe it's high time I stepped up my game too. I think I need to see my friend in Lagos. What effrontery? She now has the gut to tell me she needs a job after all I've done? Why can't women be appreciative and learn to be contented with whatever they have?😠. I'll show her my capabilities too. OK no problem.

And with that I started packing my clothes and arranging few stuffs in my traveling box. Just then I heard a voice.

"Daddy where are you going?"

"Ohhh my Lil princess,come here would you?😍 oh my baby is looking so grown up. Daddy needs to travel so as to buy you that helicopter he promised OK? He needs to earn more and do some other IMPORTANT STUFFS. But you know what?"

"What's that daddy?"

"I want you to guess"

"Hmmm,you will not go again and stay wif me?"

"Hmmm nope"

😩"Daddy,why now?,must you go? Can't you just cancel it and tell them your Cinderella said you should not go? Please daddy tell them"

OK baby,I will only if you let me go now. Please my love.. Ill miss you my angel.