Chapter 19* Zee's birthday*

Zainab's POV
And now the D-day (ankara day) was here and so was my birthday.. I was anticipating the gift Muhammad was planning to give me. God what was he up to? . I immediately told my mom about my confusion on what to do with my scarf and so she said I should tie a nice head gear..Did my own mother Mrs Nafisah just offer to help me as in moi??!! Wow wonders shall never cease!!!..
And then after she whispered to my ears, happy birthday Zainab, wish you long life and prosperity ,now get up and get ready...Hmmm no wonder she's so nice today..

Humaimah rushed to me and spanked me real hard and then pulled me in for a warm hug, I can't believe my baby is growing so fast..awnn that's so nice of you I said.. Don't worry when you get back we'll discuss and do some stuffs ok?...

After about some minutes of drive in the taxi,we got to school and we got down and entered the hall, our school hall was beautifully decorated and it made perfect sense..I went inside and soon most girls were all over me,congratulating me of course for my birthday, there were so many birthday wishes,I received compliments from lots of people except Mariam of course she's a jealous witch!!,well all thanks to Humaimah who helped me with my make up ,it was really light ,had little powder,little blue and silver eye shadow and a perfect liner to perfect my cat eye shaped eyes ,well with mascara and a little nude lipstick and then lipgloss..Well to me that was a whole lot of make-up and a smile to perfect my look....

"Hi zee" I heard a familiar voice say,even though I knew who that was... Though when I came at First, I saw him with his friends upstairs talking selfies and all..He saw me and we locked eyes for some seconds before he teared his eyes away and pretended as if he didn't see me...

"Hi Muhammad" I said looking a bit angry..

"Hey what's up,what's wrong?" He said..

"Nothing, I'm good and you"

"I'm good,I'm sure having fun,do you mind for some selfies?

"Haba sure, why not?"

And that was it..After a while,we took alot of pictures on his phone and oh God I hate to admit that I looked horrible in those pictures,Muhammad is the worst photographer I have ever seen..He just kept complimenting me and all along his gaze was fixed on me.. Well I was so lonely as I don't have a bestie,there was nothing I could do and besides did I tell you I had some many haters in school? Most people called me the ITK (I too know) mainly because I was always attentive in class,asked questions and made sure I passed my exams though to make my family proud but to make the haters more sad😹😜..

As soon as I entered the hall,all eyes were on us, I meant the ladies because we looked flawless and breathtaking, I was so grateful to my sister for the make up and even though it was mild,it was classy...We sat down and there came my closest male friend Lateef, he was staring the whole time and said "OMG!! You look beautiful" and I said " Lower your gaze you player!!" And he was " I'm so sorry but can't help it" and then Basit said " Lol,don't mind her,it's all because of her make up johr or do you think she's this beautiful ni? And I was like " what? What did you just say???" ..

Suddenly Muhammad came from no where and said "Did I miss something?" And sat down by my side..God!! This guy is a life saver..He saved me from that embarrassment 😵..Even though we sat together,we still took pictures and we never had enough.. We were told to go outside the hall and come in in pairs (a boy and a girl) well since we had more girls ,some decided to go in with another girl as their date,well that's more preferable to me since mixed stuffs like this isn't allowed but when it was my turn,I rushed towards one of my female friends Asyah and pulled her arm and said "oya now,let's go" and then she said "I'm sorry Zainab, I can't I'm with precious"," oh OK" I replied feeling disappointed...