Chapter 15

Zainab's POV
My sleep that night was awesome because at least now I know that he loves me too but the problem now is that dating is haram and we are both not ready for marriage at least we both need to go to the university and figure things out first before doing anything.. So after a nice warm bath,I changed into my normal cloth and went straight to the kitchen to help Mom to prepare breakfast and after a while pap and akara was ready, then I called my dad and my sister to come to the dining room for their breakfast and we had a very sumptuous breakfast.. *But am I the only one who thinks pap and akara is like a sedative because every time we have that for breakfast, everyone would just sleep off even if there's light if you know what I mean*....

Well after a long nap,I woke up only to wash the dishes and then I told my mom that I wanted to spend some time at Muhammad's place and asked if I could go and she gave a nod meaning yes but she said don't be too long because I have some things you need to help me do..I immediately ran to my room,holding my chest because I could literally feel my heart beat and my pulse,I was sweaty all over not because of anything but because I was anxious and scared and didn't know what seeing him would be like..so I changed into my black abaya and took a yellow pashmina and tied around my head to form an hijab with my black sandal and my small black purse to match after which I applied my Kohl,powder and lip gloss and a last glance at the mirror said it was nice and ok and then I left the house for Muhammad's place and after a while I got there and stood at the gate waiting patiently for someone to open the door while a random guy just walked up to me and said;
"Asalamualaikum hajia"
And then I looked up and answered "walaiykum salam waramatullah wabarakatuh"
"Excuse me,you look really masha Allah and I would love to know you better"

"Excuse you?!!! But you don't even know anything about me"

"I don't need to before I realise you are an angel"

"Please stop saying all these cheesy lines and go straight to the point"

"Ok no problem if you say so,please can I know your home so I can ask for your hand in marriage because I am really interested in you"

"I am sorry you can't well as you can see I am here to see someone so if you don't mind,can you please excuse me"

"Ok no problem but I believe we will still see someday,well my name is Mustapha,but please can I at least get to know your name?"

"Ok my name is Zainab kapish ,I think I have answered your question Mustapha"

"Ok see ya later,salam" he said as he waved to me and I waved back..

Ok on the contrary, the guy was way too cute and looked like one of those players who are looking for young innocent girls to waste their life,well to bad I can't fall for that look and waste my life,because he knows his look would win many hearts..mtchewwww but wait come to think of it zee this guy is really handsome shhhhhhh!!! An inner voice cautioned but another said * wait oo but I thought first look is halal so there's no problem and besides his biceps and pink lips were too perfect...zeeeeee!!!! Are you crazy or something it shouted again and brought me back to life, you are here to see Muhammad besides your Muhammad too is dark and handsome and besides he is just too brilliant... Yiiiiii!!!! Can't wait to see his expression and besides what is taking him so long?? Ok let me call his number...

Suratul kahf was playing as his caller tune and I was enjoying the recitation that I didn't even realise I have dialled his number almost 5 times already,I was reciting and was so deep into it that I didn't know Muhammad had opened the door and was staring at me and giggling.. I was about to dial again before I saw him and I was way too embarrassed as I was trying so hard to sound like the reciter and my facial expression must have looked funny when he saw me right??... After making fun of me,he invited me in and led me to the sitting room and then he told me his brother just left the house and besides his sister is around so I should feel free and comfortable... Asalamualaikum waramatullah wabarakatuh I said as I entered their home and he replied walaiykum salam waramatullah wabarakatuh.. He then left and returned with his sister smiling and running straight into my arms for a hug...