Chapter 13 (confusion*)😟😟

Mohammed's POV
I was worried until her friend Salamah came to inform me that zee just called to inform her that she has just been hospitalised but that she will soon be discharged..OMG!! What could have happened? Could I have been the cause?? Why am I such a bad luck?? Ok after school I have to see her immediately.. Yes!! That's what I am going to do..

Zainab's POV
At around 3pm the doctor came to my room for a check up and told me everything was OK and that he might have to discharge me as I was out of danger..After a while, we went home and my mom prepared pap for me because she said and I quote that "the doctor told me to give you more liquid than solid food" and I was like what?!!! For how long?? And she was like for a week!! What!! Is she kidding me??! Ok MA I said as I told turned my face and faced the wall while I grumbled..The next thing I heard was a beep from my phone and I stretched my hand to reach out to it and then I saw;
Hi zee,please how are you feeling now?,what happened to you?, is it because of me? Or is it my message? Zee please I'm so sorry I shouldn't have told you, I'm just a bad luck..am so sorry. Can I please check on you this evening if you don't mind?..

I was like what is wrong with Muhammad for God sake?? Why is he so pessimistic? One minute he is great and perfect the next he just ruins everything.. Well we are two different people and it's bound to happen any way... And then I replied;
Asalamualaikum waramatullah wabarakatuh Muhammad, I am fine and I was only stressed out alil that's why..You didn't cause anything and stop saying that, a good muslim shouldn't be saying all these things ok? No problem Muhammad yes you can..Ttyl.salam.

I didn't even realise I had slept off until my mom woke me up and told me that "I have a visitor". I sluggishly stood up,rubbed my eyes and made my way to the toilet to wash my face as I looked like a mess and after that I immediately started the ultimate gulder search for my hijab😂😂 as I couldn't even place when last i saw it? well it's not my first time,it happens every time I need it😰,it's not like I don't use it but most times I just can place where exactly??!!😥..

After a while, I found it under my bed and I rushed downstairs as I had wasted too much time,only to find Muhammed looking so worried and tensed as if he was writing an exam and then I said;
Asalamualaikum waramatullah wabarakatuh Muhammad...

Walaiykum salam waramatullah wabarakatuh zee he said,

How are you? I asked,

Alhamdulillah I am fine and you? He asked politely,

Alhamdulillah I am fine also as I gave him my greatest smile..

But so I heard him murmur something like " OMG!! This girl is going to kill me with her smile" and so I gave him another cute smile and right then he said " zee, did you see my message?" And I replied and said " yes I did Muhammad "

"And what is your say to it,because I realised you haven't replied me till now but don't worry I understand that you are sick and all of that and maybe I am just a brother to you and all but all the same I am so sorry to disturb your peace and disturb you with unnecessary issues when you are supposed to be focused on your academics and besides what does a guy like me deserve anyway? As in like what can I offer you asides being a nuisance?? Don't worry zee,I understand everything perfectly and.............." As I was suddenly cut off by Zainab's words as she said;

"See Muhammad, why do you keep over reacting and over thinking yourself till you see the evil side of every situation, urgh!!! Why do you keep ruining every single moment? Why are you so pessimistic? What is actually wrong with you? I thought you said you came here to check on me,is this how to check on someone you claim to love? Is this how to make your partner feel better by saying hurtful words and condemning yourself?? Are you being serious right now? Why do you keep running away from happiness? Why can't you just see the bright side of life and trust in HIM to make you happy? Why can't you share your sorrows with your LORD?!! why do you keep doing this?? Why do you keep hurting yourself??...

And that was how I realised that her voice was already shaky and I am very sure she's close to tears and I have made her day worse and so I said;

" I am so sorry zee but please I need to go home so as not to make this any worse than it is"

"What?!!!" She said out loud..

"Yes zee,you heard me right maybe I will come back sometime" I said as I made my leave but I stopped after she said ; "I will tell you my decision tonight Muhammad, so bye ...salam.."

And then she started running towards her room and left me in the sitting room and so I left the room to board a taxi home..

***********
On getting home,I went straight to the masjid to pray magrib because it was dark already and thank God my mom isn't around,she travelled some days back and will be returning 2 days from now..so I remained there till it was time for isha and after my prayers ,I couldn't help but to break down to tears and I became emotional after I remembered all this started right from when I caught my father commuting zina with an hawker, one loose girl that everybody in the neighbourhood knows is promiscuous as even how can one even think of stooping so low to her level when my father has a very beautiful wife?? Ever since I caught them, things hasn't been the same for me,I just can't get my mind off the scene I saw like how can my father do something like that?, does he not know the consequence of his actions,what about Allah's punishment??, Didn't he thinks about hereafter? And after everything he is still walking around as if all nothing happened like an innocent person..

I cried and cried till my eyes could weep no more,I was just too tired from weeping and I realised I haven't had my dinner since I got back, thank God tomorrow is Saturday..The intense pain of hunger was not helping and so I decided to prepare some noodles,I went straight to the kitchen and made my dinner as I found my way to my room so as to have a good meal and a night rest..When I got to my room before I started eating I decided to reply my WhatsApp messages before I saw a random message from zee which went thus;

Asalamualaikum waramatullah wabarakatuh dear readers, sorry for the late update, please don't forget to vote,comment and share..
Yours lovingly,
Dizza99💖💖
Au revoir✌✌