29..

I couldn't stop myself until I heard someone say "hmmmmm".

We turned only to see Zee's mom. Subhanallah being embarrassed was the least of my feeling. God I wish the ground would just open up for me to enter..

Then we saw her with a sheepish smile and was as red as a tomato.

"Subhanallah,you people should have some shame. Kai eyin Omo isin😉. And you Zainab 😉. Well done oo first thing after consciousness is this bah. You should have locked the door. Anyways,love birds😁 how are you? Especially you Zainab. I can see you are fine,well I just came to check up on you and I can see you are perfectly alright. I'll see you around then. Byeeeeeeeee😉😉, odabooooooo😉😉😂.

God that woman can be so embarrassing. What on earth is with the rhetorical question bayii? Arghhh mothers sha..

Kai looking at zee,she was extremely embarrassed. She couldn't even look me in the eye. Immediately our eyes got locked,we bursted into laughter and then continued till we couldn't catch our breath. I looked at her and right there I knew it was a new beginning for us...

Barely one week after,she got discharged and we went home. I did just as the doctor instructed,she didn't do any house chore and we even got an househelp. I made sure I was always there for her...

Zee's POV
I was surprised Muhammed could change after everything.  He became hardworking,caring and loving. He treated me like his queen. All along, I was just hoping and praying nothing will change his attitude towards me. We were just in our own perfect world. If a fire accident can cause this much affection,God I don't even know what to pray for again sef. May Allah continue to bless him wherever he is. He told me about how he won Mr indimi's case and how he was rewarded with 5million naira after the 3 million he gave before.

With that we made a plan on how to judiciously spend the money and rent a house so we can move to a comfortable place. And surprisingly he agreed and we moved to a bigger and better apartment that was more comfortable. The atmosphere was filled with love and peace. He would come home early ,eat my food,tell me about his day ,help me with the dishes and everything possible.

Alhamdulillah after the success of Mr indimi's case, Muhammed got linked up with bigger people I mean richer people and our lives got better. Subhanallah!!! We got some people who began to visit and ask after us from time to time. Hmmmm human beings sha. He even bought another car and furnished the new apartment. Our lives were perfect until the day Mohammed came home to inform me about his ambition to be a politician. I was like what??😢. How can you suddenly decide ?.

"Well the thing is my friends I mean my colleagues at work said I have the potentials of being a good governor of this state. Like I'm quite outspoken, intelligent,popular and God fearing. I really think it's made for me. I have so much interest in politics zee. You have to support and believe me on this one. You have to trust me zee. Do you know how much we can help this state and this community? We can make Kwara a better state. The bad roads and lack of infrastructures... They are all something we can do within a span of 8 years"

"Oh so you are not even thinking of staying for a term? You are planning on contesting twice?. This is insane Muhammad. Everything is easier said than done. Are you trying to tell me that all our savings is what you'll use for this new ambition of yours? Mohammed.... Having a good name is way better than all of this. You have earned enough money and respect. Don't you think so?"

"Now tell me,if everyone is running away from challenges like this,who are those that are expected to rule? Those old men who have been in power since the past 40 years right?. Change begins with us zee. We need to make things right. We can't expect Nigeria to turn to a better place over- night. Everything is gradual. It will all fall in place with the right leaders zee. I just wanted you to know so you won't be in the dark."

"But Muhammed come to think of it,once you become a governor or you get in power. Hope you know I can't go job hunting again and I really want to work,how do we now go about it?". I asked shrugging.

"Well, here's the plan once I get in power, you will need to tell me what business you intend to start because I can't afford to see my beautiful wife working under anyone😉".

"Hmmm,I don't know. But I'm still not convinced about this whole thing. I hope you know whatever happens,we are all going to have a share of it. I'm really scared Mohammad".

"Hey babe, we are going to be fine. I know what I'm doing. Trust me this time babe. In Shaa Allah we'll be fine zee. I promise to always be by your side. Allah will see us through".

"Ok babe. Allahu alam. In Shaa Allah there'll be no problem".

And with that he gave me a forehead peck and a hug before leaving the room. I was so exhausted from all that just happened. I really need time to process all he just said. Kai all I need to do is just to pray for him. I'm praying for Allah's guidance on this issue and I'll do istikhar on it in Shaa Allah this night....

After Isha, I went to his room to call him for dinner. And after a while, he came down but something was wrong, he looked alil stressed out.

I entered the kitchen and served his food. I served my kids food too while I began to wash the dishes. Suddenly I felt a hand snaking around my waist and I flinched.....

"Subhanallah Mohammad you scared me".

"Masha Allah babe, you look good. Sorry I did that. I didn't mean to". By this time, his hands were on my waist and he hugged me from behind. He snuggled me and he gave an 'hmmmmm' sound.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"Nothing,I just love love love love your smell today. What's the name?"

I was so shy that I couldn't look at him in the face. He had to lift my face and gave me a peck on the cheek before I could speak.

"It's Pink Lady☺️ Murphy".

"Did you just call me "Murphy"?😁🤨".

"Yes I just did😝 and what are you going to do about it?"

"You wait and see😁"

"Woah, woah , woah... What are you planning to do?".

"You wait and see"...

And with that he started to run after me,he tried catching me and at a point Hakim and Aminah started clapping and cheering. Aminah was in support of her dad while Hakim supported me. At a point I couldn't help it and I ran inside my room. I was about to close the door when Mohammad forced his way in. With a sheepish smile on his face,he walked towards me and I kept moving back till I got to the edge of the room. With that I knew this was the end. There's no going back or escape route. I quickly took a U- turn and tried to escape but he caught me just in time..

I couldn't look at him and he raised my chin with his fingers. With that he embraced me in a warm hug and crushed me with loads of kisses....

Asalamualaikum my beautiful readers, how was the chappie? Much lovey- dovey 😍ryt? I wish mohzee will continue like this forever😍😍. Do you think it's a good idea for Mohammad to join politics? Is he truly made for it? . Can he survive the dirty business?.....If you want to see more of their secrets then stick to this story no matter how tempting it might be to want to give up on it.. jazakhallah khairan. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share. Byeeee😍

_dizza99🌹