Truth or dare

A light autumn breeze sweeped away some of the, by then, orange-red colored leaves that covered the whole park. Mo guanshan sat on a bench, staring into the, with clouds covered, sky. His friends, rather acquaintances, were surrounding him and playing, that one dumb game every teenager loved to play, truth or dare.
"Red! Truth or dare" the boy with the buzz-cut shouted enthusiastically.
Mo guanshan eyed him sceptical, showing how much he wanted to play the game.
"I won't play that shit."
"Hn?" An amused laughter exchanged the silence for a second.
"Don't tell me... you are afraid of what question I'll ask you? Or do you want to prevent an awkward situation? Are you hiding something? Could it be ...?" The boy theatrically put a hand on his chin.
"Have you gotten yourself a girlfriend?"
"That's none of your business!"
"So it's true?!"
Guanshan obviously knew that he just wanted to provoke him and trick him into playing, but couldn't resist.
If it's about his pride or image he was always ticked off quickly.
"Dare. I pick dare." The red head grumbled, his... acquaintances laughed.
"Then" the boy continued " go to a random stranger and tell him you wanna make babies with him."
"That's so fucking childish. Who says that anymore anyways!"
"Are you scared? Is it too awkward for you?" the until now silent blond haired guy, whose name he forgot, teased.
"'F course not... just give me a second option."
"Sweetheart, a dare is a dare"
"Fucker..."
He shot up and began walking, with long strides, to the runner who currently was having a little break on the opposite side of the big open place surrounded by nature. Looking at him from a shorter distance, mo guanshan's eyes were caught by the, with sweat covered, runner.
Handsome was the first word that came to red's mind. He gulped.
'These gay thoughts again.'
He approached him within a few seconds.
The runner looked up meeting his gaze.
Mo guanshan could practically feel all the eyes on him.
Deciding to make a little show guanshan smiled lightly.
"I'd like to make babies with you."
Silence.
Mo expected an uncomfortable and irritated look on the strangers face but was puzzled when the stranger straighted up his back and looked him right in the eye.
Black hair sticked on the runners forehead.
Sweat covered his whole body.
He was breathing rather heavily.
And yet, guanshan thought he looked stunning and... 'kinda hot'.
"I accept the offer." Happiness was displayed on the stunning strangers face. A beaming smile formed on his lips.
"What the!?" The strangers hand was snuggling into guanshan's back pocket, touching his ass. His mobile phone was taken by the runner.
A chirpy sound came from the runners phone.
"I safed my number into your phone. I'll safe your number too. How may i call you?"
"M... mo guanshan" he stuttered not comprehending what was going on.
"That's a beautiful name." He smiled "I am he tian. I'll call you tomorrow, ok?"
"Eh ... i"
"It's late already! Gotta go! See you." Waving and taking in guanshan's picture a last time, the handsome stranger ran away. Mo guanshan was left, standing there dumbfounded.
"Oh my god. That was so smooth!"
"I can't believe this!"
"How the heck?!"
His acquaintances were in an uproar.
Guanshan's blush was creeping up his neck by then, letting his 'mates' know that he was embarrassed.
He turned around, glaring.
"Guanshan! That guy was hella hot! You gotta embrace this opportunity!"
"I don't want to talk about this!"
"Shit! How did you do this?"
"You have to meet him again!"
"Hell nah!"was the only thing guanshan retorted, knowing that he already was looking forward the next meeting.