Q&A part 4

Q1: what will momo do when he tian cries?
Q2: they found a lost child in the sidewalk what would they do?
Q3: what type of furniture would he tian pick?
Q4: what would happen when he tian found momo injured really badly and momo wouldn't tell him who's the people who beat him?
Q5: how long will momo and tian spent their time in the bathroom? And what will they moat likely do in there? Shampooing? Singing? Day dreaming?

A1: he'd be totally overwhelmed.
Like= omg-my-tough-and-mysterious-and-very-serious-boyfriend-is-crying-what-the-fuck-am-i-supposed-to-do-overwhelmed.
He first didn't know what to do but he figured out calming his boyfriend down would be the best soon after he tian started sobbing.
So he enveloped him in a loving and caring hug, wanting to give him a secure and intimate feeling, then he'd wipe his tears with his thumbs giving him the most reassuring smile he could form on his lips until tian stops crying. Although tian can be a real brat sometimes guanshan doesn't like seeing him upset, especially if its that bad that he cant control his tears.
A2:"its crawling up my leggg!!!?! He tiannnnnn" guanshan screamed as the strange child claimed his leg as its own.
He tian bent his back, smiling at the little girl:"now,now! Who do we have here?"
The little girl teared up, looking extremely scared. Her nostrils trembled as she breathed in and out swiftly.
"He tian you're scaring her! Step off you retard!"
Guanshan yelped loud as the girls hand clung to his hand.
Her big and already teary eyes looked at him hopefully.
"Big brother! I lost my mamaaaaaaa!" She cried out.
"Eh- nono wait don't cry!"guanshan lifted her up hugging her.
Patting her on her back he proceeded:"we'll find her! Don't you worry! Tell me how does she look like? Where did you see her the last time?"
An aura of parental care suddenly enveloped the red head.
He tian couldn't keep his lips from smiling gently.
'He'll be a good momma' tian thought to himself when his thoughts were distracted by a woman in her thirties running at them with a toy plushie in her hand.
"Lyn! There you are! Where did you disappear to? I was just quickly paying your toy!" Her mothers adrenaline shock only stopped when she had her little daughter in her arms again.
"Thank you s9 much for helping her and keeping her safe!!"
"Oh its nothing!"
"Please sir! You shouldn't say that! Let me give you a-"
"We're good thanks~" tian winked making her cheeks tint rosy.
"Lets go guanshan." The two men turned around.
After walking a few minutes he tian spoke up
"You're actually good with children."
Guanshan blushed lightly, forming a satisfied smile on his lips.
"I'm looking forward to adopting a child then~!"
"What?!"
"You'll be a good mom. I'm sure."
"I'm male!"
A3: "babe! Look its a comfortable chair but if i turn it like this it becomes a football table!" Tian screamed!, his voice full of enthusiasm.
"No." Guanshans face was displaying pure disgust.
"What! Why? Come on shan-shan!" Tian gave him one of his best lady killer smiles.
"Absolutely not. Never."
Pouting, tian turned facing his lover "but why?"
Guanshan looked at tian. His face was expressionless.
"No. Just no. You can keep pestering me bout it all you want I'll never accept this." Guanshan walked away swiftly after.
"Hey... do you take cash?" Tian whispered to the bystanding shop assistant.
"He Tian!"
A4: A soul-crushing silence had found its way into the luxurious bathroom, enveloping the two men.
"Won't you tell me who did this to you?" Tians stern expression made guanshan shiver.
"It's not important...i wa-"
"Tell me. Just tell me, judging by the wounds... many.. names.
You won't ever hear of them again.
They won't ever hurt you again.
They wont touch you again.
They wont even look at you again.
They'll be too dead to even move a pinky." A dark and malicious aura surrounded tian. His eyes were concentrated on the open wounds displayed on guanshans peachy and once soft skin.
His movements looked almost robotic, his muscles tense.
Wrapping a bandage around guanshans thigh were a knife had slashed a now dry wound, tian for the first time looked up, meeting the gingers eyes.
"No."
"Why? Why won't you tell me? These bastards deserve the worst dea-"
"He tian. They once were ......close to me. I can't because ......i know their families and they don't deserve that."
The red head would not meet his eyes.
He was lying.
Tian laughed pitiful.
"They hurt you. They gave you a blue eye. Your blood is everywhere because of them. Guanshan. I'm afraid... i wont accept this answer.
I want their names."
"No."
Tians brows knitted together.
"I really don't understand you. Why would you care about their families? You should be wishing for a painful death of all of them."
"He Tian. I can't tell you."
Stunned the raven haired men stood up from his crouching position.
His fist was clenching till the veins of his arm were popping out of his skin.
"It was my family. My brother. Right?"
Guanshan nodded hesitantly, when he saw the fire in he tians eyes.
A5: he tian woke up at exactly six am.
His inner clock had not once let him down in all these school years.
Walking into the bathroom only to slap his boyfriends ass , who was showering and singing a song of his favorite band to finally rest against the sink and observe him some more.
"What the-! Don't always do that! Why do you have to be so horny even in the mornings?!"
An amused chuckle escaped tians lips as he began brushing his teeth, using the mirror to still stare at his lover.
"I guess I'm only horny because you look so fuckable all the time."
Guanshan stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his lower torso.
After glaring at the black haired men he got dressed and then started brushing his teeth with his own( because yes he had stayed many times before hueeeehue) toothbrush.
It was tians turn to use the shower when guanshan left the bathroom to make some breakfast fir the way to school.
Some time later they both left the apartment, only splitting apart at the school gate when guanshans friend started talking about this one game they wanted to play and had to order.