Teach me part5

"I'm joking. Relax. I know that you aren't gay. It's something you have to get used to though 'cause my humor is the only thing keeping me sane nowadays." He Tian's playful grin split his face. He looked like the cheshire cat from alice in wonderland.

Guanshan was a bit taken aback by the uncensored humor He Tian had, though he must admit that it was a welcome surprise.

"So let's get back to biology, shall we?"

Guanshan's small smile crumbled slightly.

"Oh my god!- OH MY! OH-OHH LOOK AT THIS ONE!"

"Damn!! He is smokin'!"

"Do you think he'll accept my friend request?"

"No way! He didn't accept mine too though- so don't be too sad."

Guanshan's gaze flickered to the small screen of one of the girls' mobile phone that had pictures of some half naked man (with a totally 'shredded bod and a fat percentage of exactly 3%' as he had heard one of the girls call it) on it.

It was the account of some model on Instagram, Guanshan recognized the familiar user interface. With that his interest was a little lost until...

"How can he be a mere teacher and have such a body? Do you think he actually professionally works as a model?"

....?......!!

Cuntou was talking about some new video game that had just launched, hands flailing. In between the words Cuntou shoved small cookies he had bought at the vending machine into his mouth, making him chew and talk simultaneously.

"And that's why I finally need to get this console! I mean- sure, Zelda Breath of the Wild is really good and all but Luigi's Mansion three? I just gotta have it! Did you know that this time it's about a hotel? Also Mario is-"

Cuntou's eyes raked over his friends face and saw his averted gaze. Huffing out in annoyance, he crossed his arms over his chest and puffed out his cheeks.

"You're not even listening."

Guanshan immediately focused on his friend again. He straightened his posture slightly and raised an eyebrow.

"Of course I am."

"What was I talking about then?"

"... the remake of Final Fantasy."

"R-remake? No! And I was actually talking about Final Fantasy like ten minutes ago. Concentrate, i was just about to make a really good offer!"

The redhead grunted. His legs were sore and his right arm hurt from when he fell down the stairs.

Cuntou's enthusiasm grew as he voiced his, as he called it, 'wonderful offer you cannot possibly say no to, man!'

"Basically what we do is save all the money we can get and then buy the game console together! Then can we make a schedule- I will have it home from Monday to Thursday, and you the rest of the week!"

Guanshan furrowed his brows. That wasn't such a bad idea. He had wanted a Nintendo Switch for quite some time now, and sharing one console with his best friend seemed pretty good. Though the price (even split in half) was totally out of the redheads budget.

"How do we raise so much money though? You think i could get all those bucks just by keeping my lunch money or going vegan or something?" Guanshan muttered vehemently.

Cuntou simply huffed out a pitiful laugh, the spark from his eyes completely vanished now.

"I guess we gotta try some part time jobs or something?"