The thief of garments (and the thief of hearts)

Guanshan scrambled to find a clean shirt in his room

Guanshan scrambled to find a clean shirt in his room. Starting with the closet, moving on with the chair next to his desk, finally looking under his bed and through the pile of dirty laundry next to the door on the wooden floor.

Nowhere he did find a shirt that was not worn too much to look causal and a shirt that wasn't full of stains.

Where in the fuck had all his shirt gone?!

While Guanshan struggled finding something to wear, looking frantically everywhere in just his loose pants, which were a bit too loose as he found them in the farthest corner of his closet, Guanshan decided as he constantly had to pull them up over the hem of his already visible spiderman boxer shorts that he should also look for another pair of trousers.

What a day to be alive, He Tian thought to himself, grinning widly. The taller teen quietly watched from the threshold of the redheads room, silently praying for him to be unsuccessful.

"I don't fucking know where all my clothes went?! First my hoodies and then my shirts and now I don't seem to find anything anymore!"

He Tian beamed, never in his life before had he had such a good idea.

——-

"Hey! Guanshan! Lemme copy the history homework, please!"

"Bold of you to assume i did my homework. You should know better by now."

Cuntou's upset pouting halted after he glanced at the redhead in front of him.

"Whose clothes are these?" He muttered with a glint of confusion in his eyes. "I don't think you've enough money to buy things from .... superdry?"

The redhead swallowed, his throat hurting slightly. He felt the blush creep up his face and shoulders as he glared at his friend.

"M-My clothes just keep disappearing and He Tian happened to have a whole 'nother outfit with him this morning."

"Wait-wa-what?! Okay First and foremost: why was he with you? Did he spend the night?!" "Noo!" "- and why did he oh-so happen to bring more clothes which he clearly was wearing yesterday? Wouldn't he pack new clothes? I mean everybody knows that t...

"Wait-wa-what?! Okay First and foremost: why was he with you? Did he spend the night?!" "Noo!" "- and why did he oh-so happen to bring more clothes which he clearly was wearing yesterday? Wouldn't he pack new clothes? I mean everybody knows that these are his, you know?"